Voicemail

"Do you regret it now?"

"Now that I'm gone, are you f-FuCkIng proud of yourself?"

"It took me dying to get outta your pathetic little life, didn't it Katsuki?"

"Tch," she chuckled, "I hope you're fucking miserable."

"I hope I haunt your every w-WaKiNg mOmEnTs."

"I hope you cry yourself to sleep every night."

"I hope the guilt eats your sorry ass alive Katsuki!!"

"y-YoU did this to me!"

"I'm gone!"

"a-AnD It'S yOuR f-FUcKiNg fAuLt!!"
~~

Katsuki immediately sat up in his bed. His breathing was heavy and his body was drenched in a cold sweat. His vision was blurred by tears as he slowly began to sob into his hands.

This is Katsuki Bakugo. The man who's pride clouded his judgement. The #2 Hero. This arrogant, head strong, egotistical, hot-headed, firecracker was bawling his eyes out.

And it wasn't the first time.

(Y/n) had died about 2 weeks ago, and the ash blonde male has made no progress towards recovering.

The wounds were still fresh and far from healing; that's if they even heal at all.

Katsuki had went the first week without a wink of sleep. He locked himself in his house for that week and cried till he past out from dehydration.

He spent that week torturing himself. He thought to himself that he didn't deserve sleep. He didn't deserve food. He didn't deserve water. He didn't deserve company. He deserved to be miserable, he confirmed.

(Y/n)'s funeral was yesterday. It was closed casket because the doctors didn't think it'd be appropriate if her friends and family saw her tattered body.

Katsuki went. Of course he'd go. Despite all the glares full of hate and disgust he still went to the funeral and placed a regretful kiss upon her ebony casket.

(Y/n)'s mother had cursed his name and swore regence, but (Y/n)'s younger brother Niko held her back from using her quirk. Niko flashed Katsuki a look of remorse and disappointment gaze through his puffy hazel orbs before lugging his mother away.

So now, Katsuki is sitting in his empty kind sized bed. Missing the coolness his partner used to provide. He loved (Y/n)'s cooler body temperature. It made cuddling with her perfect as the two never got to hot nor cold.

Katsuki turned his tearful gaze towards his alarm-clock and waited for his eyes to adjusted to the bright, red numbers.

3:46 am

Katsuki groaned as combed a hand through his sweaty ash tresses. He looked over to his left at the space were she usually lie.

Katsuki felt a pang shoot through his heart at the empty space. He had thought of the genius plan of placing one of (Y/n)'s shirts over her pillow. That way he could have her enchanting scent lull him to sleep. But now, it's just a painful reminder of what he lost.