a funky lil' au

a crime syndicate AU in which the powers still exist, but each sibling took a path to organised crime.
LUTHER
his group is more of a chaotic good group than anything; bending and occasionally breaking laws to help others.
has a strong rivalry with Diego's group.
works closely with Allison's group.
DIEGO
also more of a chaotic good group; they have people working in the police department that bring information to HQ before they attempt to help out.
obviously rivals with Luther's group.
occasionally works with Klaus' group.
ALLISON
they have eyes everywhere, and are the most influential- there's no keeping secrets from them.
obviously works with Luther's group.
heavily rivals Vanya's group.
KLAUS
the most underestimated but one of the most powerful, co-run by Ben (even if he's dead, he's still very helpful). they specialise in underground drug operations, and are the only ones able to sneak under Allison's radar.
works closely with Diego and Five.
no rivalries- his and Five's groups together are too much trouble for anyone to directly rival them.
FIVE
kind of like The Commission, but they make sure that the best situation for humanity's wellbeing is the situation brought to reality.
the most powerful syndicate, especially when paired up with Ben/Klaus'.
if you can really count them as rivals, the Commission rivals them pretty hard.
VANYA
she kind of just does her own thing- her group is just composed of musicians with powers that do whatever the fuck they want. in the end, they cause the apocalypse (Apocalypse Suite).
may not be the most powerful group, but Vanya is just generally the most powerful leader.
does not actively rival anyone, though Allison's group rivals them.

if your character is...
✸physically gifted, they're a part of Luther, Diego, or Vanya's syndicate.
✮strength/energy based power = Luther's syndicate.
✮telekinesis/manipulation/material based power that doesn't fit better into any other group = Diego's syndicate.
✮sound/appearance/light based power = Vanya's syndicate.
✸mentally gifted, they're a part of Five or Allison's syndicate.
✮time/space/"omnipotence" based power = Five's syndicate.
✮speech/sound based power = Allison's syndicate.
✸anything else/more of a misfit/probably a druggie, they're a part of Klaus and Ben's syndicate.

HAVE FUN, KIDS.