Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express

All summer Dick, Wally, and Conner have been hanging out in Wayne Manor. Occasionally, Roy would come to the manor and hang out, but the air would sometimes be filled with tension, due to Roy not liking Conner so much. Conner didn't take a liking to Roy as well, but after a little begging in Dick's and Wally's part, they had a small truce. During the summer, Dick, Wally, and Conner literally told each other everything, from feelings to secrets. They were inseparable. But they all had one thing in mind: Hogwarts.

"What house do you think you'll be?" Wally asked them in the sleepover they were having before school. Bruce's house elf, Alfred, had everything packed up for tomorrow, where they will be heading to King's Cross Station and into the Hogwarts' express. 

Conner frowned. "To be honest, I have no idea which house I'll be. Although Clark has told me he was in Gryffindor when he went to Hogwarts, said he'll like it if I end up in there. But I don't know." He said with a bit of disdain.

Then they both looked at Dick, wanting to hear his answer. Dick squirmed a little at their gazes, then spoke. "Well, I don't know?" he said with uncertainty. "My parent's once told me that they went to Hufflepuff, when they went to Hogwarts, although Bruce went to Slytherin. Like Conner, I have no idea where I would belong to. I mean if I had a choice, I'll probably go to Slytherin or Hufflepuff, maybe even Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. But, like I said, I am undecided." 

Wally nodded in agreement. "I get it, I'm still undecided myself. My parents both went to Gryffindor, but my uncle, Barry Allen, went to Hufflepuff. I want to make my parents proud though, but I think I would feel more at home in Hufflepuff than in any other house." He said, his face had a light pink blush of embarrassment.

Dick and Conner looked sympathetically at Wally, the feeling he felt was mutual. 

They kept talking, and they didn't notice how late it was, until Alfred came into Dick's room; where the boys were sleeping, and told them to go to sleep so they won't be late tomorrow.

"Okay Alfie!" Dick told the elf, when said elf turned off the lights and left. 

After they could no longer hear the footsteps of the old house elf, they got out their wands and chanted: "Lumos" ,  and the room lit up; light coming out of the tips of their wand. 

Conner looked at them with a smirk. "Wouldn't we get in trouble with Alfred, if he finds out we stayed up past our curfew?" he asked.

Dick shook his head, with a mischievous smile on his face. "Not if we keep it quiet," he said. 

Wally snorted. "Then you shouldn't have woken me up," he joked.

Dick and Conner rolled their eyes at him. But then Conner yawned, looking really tired, "We should go to sleep, it's already super late."he said mid-yawn. 

Dick sighed disappointedly, but then yawned himself. "You're right, as much as I hate to admit it,"he said then they all said: "Nox"and their wands stopped producing light. "Goodnight Wally, Conner."

"Night,"They said to him, and then they all fell asleep, dreams of Hogwarts illuminating their mind.

Today is the day.

Today is the day they go to Hogwarts. And boy were they excited. 

Everything was packed in their trunks, from clothes to books and school supplies. Alfred made a lavish breakfast for their first day in Hogwarts, and they downed it as quickly as they could. Wally's parents and uncle and aunt were going to meet with them on Kings Cross Station, to say goodbye to Wally until they see him at the end of the year. Clark is going to meet with them there as well, but Bruce sounded a little doubtful.