What it has come to.

I was Listening to garden by sza as mom comes bursting into my room yelling because I slapped my older brother Andy.
He was four years older than me and a creep.   Andy would always touch me in ways I didn't like.
I never told my mom or father because they wouldn't listen, but besides him I had four other siblings. Three brothers and a sister. I was the youngest.

My other siblings was cool I guess they would just hit me when they were mad.
I guess I was a punching bag IDK, but even with my parents. My mom was becoming an alcoholic well basically she was one and my dad was hostile and a drug addict.

My sister was fifteen years older than me so I never really got to see her. Plus she was long gone she never really visit cause she hates out parents, and she's in the army, but other than all that my life was doing pretty great.

I had amazing grades and I got promoted last year. I was in tenth grade last year and now I'm in twelfth grade. All my teachers loved me ( not trying to be cocky or anything but they did.) The only problem I really had in school was covering my bruises. My teachers had a whole conference with other teachers to see if they seen them their self, and that was just a couple days ago so that's tuff ( any way back to reality)

Anyway that's the end of the first chapter I hoped you enjoyed didn't check for errors so I know there is punctuation errors and misspelled words

Kandese💛