Chapter 10

Third person POV

"Why would you do that you pig." One of her thots called out.

"It doesn't matter girl yo daddy fine girl I don't know why you would resist."

" the fuck you talking bout" Dilanté screamed at them.
"Honey its all over insta, have you seen it"

"Show me "
"Ok"
Samatha pulls out her ugly ass iPhone 6 and goes on instagram.

" oh my god." Ryan cried
It was a video of her being raped by her father.
She scrolled threw the comments and read some with heart eyes emojis and some with other horrible comments talking about how fine her body is.

After looking at the comments and other things Ryan starts bawling and ran out of the school.

Dilanté was beyond pissed. She goes into the office and get Ryan's things she would need to transfer schools. She went to her locker and retrieved all her items and went out side.

"Ryan why didn't you tell me" Dilanté questions.
"....."
"Ryan"
Ryan looks at Dilanté
"He told me that if I told you or anybody he'd kill them then me."

"So what Ryan you doing what you did would've just put you in more danger."
"I didn't want him to hurt you" she cried

7 hours later
LOCATION: London, Westminster Dilanté and Layla's house
Time: Friday 11:23

(A/N I know in previous chapters I said it took her like two hours but I just thought about how dumb I was so it's really 7 hours from where she was living ( New York .)

Layla's POV

I'm sitting in my room waiting on on Ryan and Dilanté to come home only because I wanted to make sure they got in. And because I wanted to talk to Dilanté. I hear the door open and close down stairs so that where I go.

Dilanté POV

Me and Ryan walked into the house and seen Layla coming down the stairs. I prayed to god that she was sleep because I knew was gonna give me a mouth full about Ryan. She comes down the stairs and give me and Ryan a hug.
She says something inside of Ryan's ear and she said okay.

"I'll show you where your going to be sleeping Ryan." Layla says.

Ryan's POV

Layla was showing me where I was going to be sleeping. The room I was sleeping in was next to Jordan. I like Jordan but he always so loud. I was between him  and Jay'len Dilanté and Layla's other son. He like like 3 I think. My room and Jordan room was connected by bathrooms.  I go into my room and sat in my bed and just try to think but that was hella hard due to Jordan's loud blaring music. We have sound proof walls but since we share bathrooms I can still hear him.

I go into his room and see him sitting on his bed facing the other way .

"Hey"
"....."
I guess he didn't here me so I decided to try and stare this lil bihhhhh.

I walk up to him and see him watching the video of me and my so called dad. I got so mad and I slapped him. He jumped up and pushed me.

Jordans POV

When I felt someone slap me I saw red. I got up so fast and started yelling at whoever had slapped me. I pushed the person down and yelled. I realized that the person was Ryan. She was crying and I didn't  know why. I yelled at her and told her don't put her damn hands on me. She stopped crying and charged at me and started punching me while I was on the floor.
I was taught that if someone hit you hit them back no matter the gender.