Chapter 9

Ryan's P.O.V

  I woke up to my sister on the phone with her wife Layla. I don't know what they were talking about but it sounded pretty deep.
Dilanté turns around a towards me and seats hello.
" Good Morning Stank Butt."

"Good Morning."

" Today your gonna go back to scho-."

" No!" I screamed into her face. I was not finna go back to that hell hole and have all those stupid ass kids laugh at me there was no way in hell I was doing that.

" Don't fucking scream at me were only going so you could get your things out your locker and I can get your transcripts so you can go to a different school."

I groan "okay man."

Getting ready to leave the hospital

    I was getting released today, so my sister went to go get me some clothes. I took a shower in the hospital and brushed my teeth. I did the rest of my routine.

  30 minutes later I was finish with my daily hygiene. My sister had came back with my clothes.

As my sister started to signing my discharge papers I would be able to leave and go up to this hell hole that they call school.

At the school

"Please don't make me go in there" I pleaded
"Your going"
"Please"
" No"
She parks the car in the front of the school.

"Dilanté"
"What"
"Please"
"Ryan"
"Yes"
"What the fuck did I just say"
"No"
"Ok then stop fucking asking me knowing I'm going to say no, get out the damn car so we can go!"
Dilanté hurriedly gets out the car as I watch her go. She starts walking then turns and realizes I'm not even walking with her.
"Ryan I not fucking playing with you bruh damn lets go."
"Nobody asked you to anyway." I whispered
"What you say"
"Nothing"
"that's what I thought."

Random kids in the school POV

(A/N I didn't feel like putting  the quotation marks whoops 😬 )

Is that Ryan.
I'm surprised she'd even show her face again.
I'd kill my self if I was her.
She got got something she deserved.
She did not deserve that.
She coming.

Ryan's POV

   Me and Dilanté walk into the school and everybody just staring at us not the best feeling.  There kids laughing and whispering.

These girls named Samantha and I don't know the other ones names well just call them thots.

Samatha and her ThOtS come up to me and said the most fool shit.

" looks like finally seen something wrong."
" I don't know why you would run he just makes me giddy inside tell him to call me."

Before I could say anything Dilanté socks the shit outta her. 

Hoped you enjoyed I haven't posted in a long time because I'm always so busy but hopefully they will be more frequent in the future

Yerrrr Kandese 💛