Chapter 8

Ryan's POV

As soon as Dilanté step through that door my heart fell to my ass. You could tell she had millions of thoughts running threw her head. She looked as if she was lost for words.

She didn't speak for like 30 seconds, and I was hoping it stayed like that. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even hear what she was saying to me.

"Why?", she questioned

I didn't say anything. She respected her question but louder.

" WHY RYAN", she screamed

I still didn't say anything as if I was scared and in reality I was.

She started to cry and so did I. I hated seeing her cry of something she didn't have control of and it was all my fault. She could've been at home with her family but here she was with me.

" why didn't you tell me Ryan. I could've helped you", she cried.

She came closer to the bed I was in. I thought she was finna hit me so I flinched.

" I'm not gonna hit you Ryan. I just wish you would've told me and could've helped you. That's what I'm here for to help you and be your sister, but how am I supposed to help you if you would let me help you".

I stared at her until I finally had enough courage to respond to what she was saying.

" Dilanté you have a whole family you need to take care of. So I didn't want to intrude with my dumb problems so I didn't say anything."

" what makes up think your problems are dumb and you are my family, we'll always the last time I checked you was."

Dilanté crawled into the bed and stayed the whole time until I fell asleep.

Dilante's pov

After Ryan fell asleep I called my oldest son, Jordan. ( He is 16. a year older than Ryan.) ( even though i'm gay I still have a son that came out of my vagina mainly because of my father because he didn't care. I ended up pregnant and my mother kicked me out cause she said i was sleeping with her husband.)

Anyway i knew he would be woke because he don't believe in bed times.

PHONE CALL BETWEEN JORDAN AND DILANTE

( Ringing)

" Hello." he answers on the third ring

" hey Jordan."

"Hey mom."

" Hey where is your mom."

" She upstairs"

" Ok go up there to the room cause i need to talk to her."

jordan back convo- "Hey mom yeah ah no i didn't yeah ok mom yeah that's not what i came up here for ok i get it mom ok."

Layla-" Who you on the phone with I should take yo phone im so tired of you."

"I didn't even do anything, and i'm on the phone with mom she called and wanted to talk to you so. Here."

"Oh ok."

" Hello babe." I speak into the phone.

"Hello babe." she speaks back.

" What you need babe."

" I'm in the doctors with Ryan and i'm taking her home with me so i need you guys to get the guest room ready for me if that's ok."

" That's fine. Is she okay what happened."

"Baby the same thing as last time please dont press her when we there later tonight. Please just get the room ready."

I hear her on the other end sigh deeply." okay hurry home. Bye love you."

"LOVE YOU TOO!" hangs up phone.

LAYLA'S POV

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS HAPPENING. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE CALLED US FOR THIS, AND I'M PRETTY SURE THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME HE HAD ABUSED OR RAPED HER. I HAD TOLD DILANTE THE SECOND TIME THAT WE SHOULD JUST TAKE HER IN BUT SHE SAID SHE'D BE FINE BUT WAS SHE HELL NO!!! IT WAS ALL JUST LIES. SHE'S NOT FIE AT ALL SHE LIKE A DEAD FUCKING FLOWER AND HOW FLOWERS ARE PRETTY BUT PEOPLE DON'T CARE THEY STEP ALL OVER THEM TILL THEIR BRITTLE, AND I FEEL AS IF SHE'S AT HER BREAKING POINT. BUT LUCKILY SHE WON'T BE LIVING THERE NO MORE.

CHAPTER 8 I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER IN SCHOOL SO VOTE plus on my school computer and it's trash asf so .

Kandese❤