1437 - FROM A DISTANCE

Our love is not usual way that start with romantic kiss and end with lust. It also not horror love that start with a meeting and end with kill it. Definitely not an action love that always happen with saving the princess and without a doubt will end up with happy marriage. That is not how this story will end. 

This is just some normal and ordinary love story. It start from a distance and will end from a distance. Maybe there will be some twist so both of us can be happy? Or maybe not. No one really know the truth. Love is something mystery. Even for me and her. 

******

Yeon finally ready to go home after finishing her solo concert here in Malaysia. It was definitely exciting and happening. The first ever concert she performed in this country. Country full of their own agenda and story to tell. 

Without waiting any longer, Yeon and her roommate Ujung open their car and start moving. Moving from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). They already bought a ticket to Korea. Yeon manager will stay for a few days at Malaysia because he need to settle more things.  

Upon reaching the airport, Yeon and Ujung take airport trolley and put all their baggage on it. Waiting and continue waiting for the flight time. 

"Why it take so long? I though we already late." Yeon said to Ujung while drinking hot chocolate. 

"I guest we already miss the flight..."

"WHAT?" Yeon shock with that statement. How could they miss while they already reach the airport.

"Sorry Yeon. But don't worry, i already bought the new ticket. We just need to wait for 2 hours." Ujung start to apologies to Yeon for her mistake. The simple mistake because they are rushing without knowing the flight boarding time. 

"It's okey..." Yeon feel tired and not in mood to be angry with Ujung. So she just sigh and continue drinking her hot chocolate.

******

From a distance, there a pair of eyes watching them. An evil eye full of hatred. 

******

'Is that true? How can that happen. This is insane. Maybe... Maybe he will going after them. Or maybe nothing will happen. So tired and so sleepy. But i cannot giving up. This story need to be complete before 28/02/2019 or i will regret later. This story is my last chance participated before i will giving up on writing. The only way to prove that i also can be success as a writer on Wattpad.' 

While continue writing his story on Wattpad, his mind start to think many scary and horror consequence. An image full of brutality and cruelty comes to him like flood, flooding his head and it totally give a fear to his life. Nothing actually truth but what happen if it become reality? That though make him nervous and he need to find the solution. He start pray to his God. 

"Dear God, please help me. Give me strength and confidence to face this challenge. Guide me in the right direction and please help them. I pray to you my God, please help her. She is my girl, even though we actually not married. Please protect her and please give her happy life." Tears start to flow through both of his eye. The man tears for the safety of her beloved girl. The same man who lost his pet yesterday and not crying but finally weaken by some unknown girl. The girl that he save a few days ago and that same girl that always in his heart. 

After done pray to his God, that man sweep his tear. Getting ready and full of bravery. That silly brave man. Doing for something impossible. He take his hoodie and bring his ultimate weapon, the legs. That same leg that manage to take down a bad man. 

The door is closed. The man leave to find his girl. To save or not, it will depends on his will. Strong will can defeat even the craziest monster and dangerous beast.

******

At the airport. 

The evil eyes still looking at the two girl, Yeon and Ujung. They both definitely beautiful, pretty and cute Korean face. Full of anger and lust, this predator seem ready to attack the victim. With the dangerous heart and small weapon at hand, only time is matter. The time to attack and the time to consume anger. With a bit of precaution, that evil eyes still beware of surrounding. Because not want to waste all the planning and fail to destroy the target, It just wait and see any opening.  

******

At that moment, the man appear from nowhere and finally arrived at KLIA. After searching around the airport, he finally saw her. The girl that he loves. And also the man that he hates. 

From a distance he gather his strength and follow his heart, he walk slowly and approach the evil man. It was the same man he defeat last time. The evil man who kick Yeon stomach without mercy. The evil man who make a good man turn warrior, the love warrior. 

His name is Ash and his only objective now is to defeat the evil man and bring justice for Yeon. Well, actually it all was a lie. The main reason is to kick that evil man in the face. To take him down again so that no one ever dare to hurt Yeon again. 

As Ash walk near the evil man, his heart start to sway. There is some conflict arouse. But that's not going to stop him. He will always belief his heart, even the heart is full of lies. The same things with his love. 

Ash finally face to face with the evil man. Without any expectation, Ash fall to the ground. Ash lose the battle without using his ultimate kick. Things not going smooth like Ash predict.

The evil man panic and start to run away from there. An airport security catch him and call the police. 

The end of this story is going near. But before that, lets take a look. This is my final moment. 

******

"What happen there?" Yeon and Ujung start to look at that corner. Someone bleeding and fall to the ground. That man in hoodie is sick and blood start flow through the wound. Ujung immediately call the ambulance.