Chapter 35

"Chase!," sigaw ng mga kaibigan niya.

"Bro! What happened?," puno ng pagaalalang tanong nila habang tinatayo si Chase.

"She's gone, Ara... umalis na siya," anito.

"Then follow her!" sigaw ni Yam.

"It's not that easy... I can't.." tanging nasabi ni Chase.

"Chase, you look like a mess, uwi muna tayo," yaya ni Mark.

And before he can even comprehend, nasa tambayan na si Chase. Kasama ng 10 Thorns.

While still looking in an oblivion, someone tapped his shoulder. Si Hart.

"Bro, I know ang sarap kong sapakin ngayon pero let me explain," pagsisimula ni Hart.

"Just like you, I was a lovesick fool, kay Aileen," even though Chase has a lot on his mind, what Hart said made him look at him, in shock.

"Yeah I know, we were childhood friends, then I know she became close to all of you and fell in love with you eventually, at that time, I already loved her but she kept on rejecting me, and everything happened, but one thing remained, my love for her. And unfair ko nga kay Rachel, because it looks like she's some sort of rebound, when Aileen came back, she said she was going to take revenge on you, but I wasn't aware that it was just a plan to ruin your relationship so she can have you again, and me, being head over heels in love with Aileen, I did everything she asked me to do, I was her puppet..." pagk-kuwento ni Hart.

"So kahit anong sapak o sipa man yan, tatanggapin ko bro," pagtatapos ni Hart.

"Ulol, kahit naman nangyari lahat ng ito, solid parin tayo, tayong mga tanga sa pagibig," ani Chase na ikinatawa ng dalawa.

"Ayieee bati na sila!," their friends tease at tumawa lang sila.

"So, anong plano bro?," tanong ni Yam.

"I don't know bro, ni hindi ko nga alam kung kailan siya babalik, o kung babalik pa ba siya," he slowly said.

"Whatever happens bro, I'll help you, we'll help you," ani Hermes.

"Salamat mga bro," Chase said with a small smile.

"If you wanna track her or something, I think I can do that," ani Bolt.

Umiling si Chase.

"Nah bro, I want her to be free, ayokong gapusin siya," ani Chase at tumango naman ang kanyang mga kasama.

"That's noble," Collin jokes.

"'Ayt guys, enough joking around, let's eat," Collin offers as he got out of the kitchen.

——

Nakadungaw si Ara sa bintana ng eroplano, tila ba ang lalim ng kanyang iniisip.

"Anak, are you okay?," her dad asks.

"I broke up with him already, pa," anito.

Her dad suddenly grabbed her for a hug.

"That's fine anak, that's part of life," anito.

Pero half of her agreed with her decision, pero the other half, wants her to go back.

But she didn't mind her heart and brain arguing, she needs some time to collect herself, and calm down.

Sakanyang pagninilay-nilay di niya namalayan na nakatulog pala siya.

"Anak, we're here," paggising sakanya ng kanyang ama.

When they got out of the plane a driver fetched them and brought them to a house similar like theirs in the Philippines.

"Pa, di mo sinabi sakin na may bahay pala tayo dito," ani Ara.

"I forgot to mention, sorry dear," anang ama na ikinatawa ng kaunti ni Ara.

His dad already fixed everything, may kuwarto na rin ito na kinaroroonan niya ngayon.

She needs some time to think, what she did, and what she'll do.

——

Aileen was standing in front of her table, galit siya. Sobrang galit.

Her plan was ruined!

She's sure that Hart already said everything now and Maris, is living her life to the fullest.

Tapos siya, siya parin ang malungkot.

"Ahh!!!" hiyaw nito mula sakanyang pagkairita.

She ruined everything she could find, she broke a mug, lamp, ripped all of the papers. Lahat.

"Aileen, that's enough," ani Kit pagpasok ng bahay ni Aileen.