UNO

★彡 𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏

★彡 𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 彡★

I get up out of my bed and yawn. It's the typical you know 'new girl in school' thing to do i guess.

I walk out of my room and make my way downstairs to greet my father.

"Morning papa" i chirped while getting the things to make cereal.

"buon giorno caro, how'd you sleep" he said in his heavy Italian accent.

"Kinda good kinda bad. Kind of nervous for my first day at a new school." I sighed sitting down next to him at the bar.

"Well you'll be fine honey just watch out for th-"

"Those Turatello boys, I know papa I will be careful, I'll stay as far away as possible." I whined.

My dad is the leader of a very well known gang in Italy and here in the U.S called the Trafficanté. He's apart of the Mafia and it seems as if every time we move we encounter the Turatello's. They are my dad's gang enemies always has been always will be. They are ran by none other than Christian Mara. He has a couple of kids and they all go to different schools. I've lived all over Jersey and now I'm here in Englishtown where hopefully i won't come in contact with none of his kids.

"Well go wake up your brother, la Principessa, your bus is gonna be here in a half hour" he announced shooing me up stairs.

I go into my brothers room and wake him up.

"Wake up Toner time to get ready for school, our bus will be here in about 30 minutes." i yelled banging on his door.

"You know what I'm- nevermind get the fuck out you swine" he barked sitting up from his bed.

"Ya mama" I said walking away

"You aren't lying though" he called back.

I walked back to my room and got ready for my day.

In a matter of 20 minutes i was ready to go.

"TONY IT'S TIME TO GO, GET YOUR SHIT AND BE OUT THE HOUSE IN T-MINUS 30 SECONDS" i screamed walking out the front door.

Two minutes later out came Antonio with his charger and air pods case in hand.

"That was not 30 seconds Tony" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up" He snapped.

"You know papa has a deal tonight right?" I asked him while applying my chapstick.

"Yeah he said he was gonna be home a lil late tonight" He replied walking up to the bus as it pulled up.

"Welp time to get to our first day at jefferson high school" i sighed stepping on the bus.

IN THE MEMETIME
WITH JOI....

AYYYYYEEEEEE i need a best friend for Sophia pls help thanks 🙂✌🏽🖖🏽