Chapter 7

Chapter 7: POV: Baby Tooth

This sucks. Not even going to lie.

It's bad enough that I had to go through a portal back to the flippin' past with freakin' Aiden who totally hates my guts. No, no I obviously still had to be shrunk back down to my previous size and be kidnapped by Clint, Robin Hood, who has absolutely no idea that I am actually Baby Tooth. Yep, it's really fantastic.

I kick the side of my cage angrily and sit down with a huff. Being cooped up does not agree with my enormous amount of energy that I have, and the tiny prison has absolutely no flying room. Plus...oh darn, I'm ranting again. I need to stop doing that.

From what I could see I was hanging from a long rope with 20 other cages, each holding one or two of my sisters. Normally, this would mean high pitched squeaks and resounding vibrations that echoed through the forest, because when fairies are caught they are not quiet. My sisters are, though, and this means things are bad.

Very, very not good.

"Robin!!!!" I cover my ears as the sharp voice of a young, long red haired boy echoes around the camp. "We have located a hidden cavern in which we believe the creature is hiding."

"Ah, yes, that is very good...which creature are we speaking of?" Robin asks with a slightly confuzzled look on his face.

"What cre...what creature?!?! You must be jesting." Another child with short brunette pipes in. "Will Scarlet is speaking of the wolf-like animal we have been searching for for over a fortnight."

"Ah, of course, thank you...Little John?" I watch Robin sigh in relief as the brunette seems to respond to that name. Of course, he would be the Little John, as he is stick thin yet taller than most of the other bandits.

I watch as Robin Hood attempts to sound like he knows what he's talking about as they discuss the location of the mysterious creature, and soon learn each of the names.

Gilbert of the White Hands is the short man with shaggy, bright blond hair and a quarter staff. David of Doncaster is the suspicious one with the dark blond curly hair, and he looks a lot like Gilbert. Arthur Abland looks like the oldest boy with deep black, medium length hair and a slight limp. Alan-a-Dale is the sarcastic one with light brown hair and a lute, and seems to be the resident pick pocket as he keeps snatching the money from Will's belt. Much is the youngest, with tussled brown hair and mischievous eyes, and seems to stick with Finnick the Liar; an interesting compulsive liar with a talent for reading people. His ginger hair holds one grey streak, though no one in the group knows exactly how he got it. Edith is the only girl in the band, and she holds herself well against the teasing from the men; sending them glares and beating them up if they get too close. I do not like her very much, as she is the one who told Robin to kidnap me, but I do admire her stubbornness and the way that she keeps the boys from doing stupid guy things.

I jump backwards as a large hand circles around my cage and lifts it in front of their face. "Hey, this one looks new, where did you find her Edith?"

"Finnick, we are discussing tactics on the capture of this creature, t'would be best to not get distracted."

"I am not being a fool, 'tis the truth that fairy does not look like the other ones." Finnick starts to shake the prison and I squeak angrily and begin to flutter to avoid being slammed against bars.

"What do you mean, does not look like the others?" Edith asks, just as Robin yells, "Do not shake it!" and thankfully takes me from his hands.

"Nothing, 'tis nothing." Finnick's shifty grey eyes turn the other way and Much the Miller's Son steps in.