Part Two

Rogerina's pov

As we stumbled out of the crowded airport this rather smol guy we sat next to, still followed us around. Since my brother and I will need some friends, it's probably best to start finding some now. Originally I was hoping on finding some hot guy to befriend first but...oh well. It's not, that this Louis guy isn't good looking or anything but by the way he's been staring at my brother I'm pretty sure that he's as straight as a circle.

"Do you guys know where we have to go?", Louis' rather high pitched voice suddenly asked.

I was just about to give one of my famous sassy remarks when my brother beat me to answering.

"No, not really... It's our first year at this Uni too."

My brother is way too nice for my liking but whatever. Not everyone can be as awesome as I am.

Sometimes people tell me that all the sarcasm can be "hurtful" for other and I never understood why. But during our flight, Louis also dropped some sarcastic comments here and there which could probably be seen as rude if someone didn't understand that they were sarcastic. I still think, sass is awesome and after Louis told me that  people at his hometown used to call him the sassmaster of Doncaster, I honestly got kind of jealous which is why I decided to call myself the Sassqueen from then on because duhh I deserve that title.

The three of us took the train to our Uni campus and I decided to listen to some music on the way since I wasn't too keen on talking to anyone right now. I put my earbuds in and started humming along to one of my brothers songs which he recorded with some of his friends. They call themselves "Smile" and even though I would never admit it I quite enjoy some of their songs. My personal favourite is called "Doing all right" which is the song I decided to listen to on the train.

It wasn't a long ride and a few minutes later my brother tapped on my shoulder to catch my attention.

"We're here", Rog said as I pulled my earbuds out. Without bothering to reply I turned around to grab my suitcase, when I noticed that Louis was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's the little one?" I casually asked my brother. It took him a moment to understand who I was referring to but eventually he let out a huge sigh and replied:"Louis had to take a wee and please just call him Louis. I really want to make some friends without you scaring them off."

Faking offense I gasped loudly when my brother accused me of keeping him from finding friends. I obviously know that it's sometimes quite hard to put up with me but I really try my best to surpress my sassyness most of the time...Or rather when I feel like it.

I didn't want to get into a fight with my brother that day so I simply kept my mouth shut and walked towards the exit where we met Louis again. It was finally time to start our new life at university and I could only hope that it would be awesome.

An: Ok SOOO that's that..The Marvel characters will appear in the next chapter 😁...I think