Part three

Loki's pov:
As my brother and I stepped out of our private jet everyone seemed to stop what they were doing just to look at us.
"Take a picture it will last longer", I told them since the constant attention started to get on my nerves. Somehow it never bothered my brother how they treat us so disrespectful even though we are the princes of the United fuckin Kingdom. Doesn't that mean anything to them? These peasants shouldn't even be allowed to look at us if they aren't planning on treating us like real human beings.

"What the hell?!" One of these incompetent people seriously had the audacity to get in my way. I looked at the group of students waiting for an apology but they just stared right back at me and my brother.

After a while at least one of them seemed to understand who we are and started to apologise. It was some blonde bloke standing next to a girl which looked a lot like him. Siblings i suppose.

The rather cute looking girl interrupted her brother though by kicking him in the shin before she kneeled in front of us in an extravagant way, clearly mocking us, to plead for forgiveness.

My brother was obviously fuming by now but I honestly thought it was hilarious. That's exactly my type of girl.

"Sorry but what's your name?" I asked as politely as possible not expecting a serious response but I could try, right?

Instead of the girl another guy started talking. I have to admit, I hadn't seen him until then since he practically disappeared behind his friends.

"I'm Louis and these rather unimportant extras are Roger and Rogerina", the blue eyed guy said with a strong british accent and I honestly had to laugh at that, especially when the girl, Rogerina, kicked him in the balls for his sassy remark.

That's when my brother kindly interrupted my conversation by pulling me away towards our dorm rooms because it was already getting late anyways. I didn't even try to put up a fight since I sadly have to admit that he's a little but stronger than me. But obviously only the slightest bit.

"I will find you guys", I quickly shouted over my shoulder making sure they heard before reluctantly going to my beautifully furnished dorm room which looked more like a hotel suite because... let's just say my family can afford it.

AN: Ok sooo I decided to keep writing but I don't know if this book's gonna be good... This was basically the introduction of the main characters except for a certain curly haired guy. He may or may not make an appearance in the next chapter.