Prolouge

Hey this book has matured things and triggers . You have been warned

Esmee has been neglected her entire adolescent life . At a young age her father and his mate held a successful life. Their pack was the strongest in their region . They had beautiful children , three of them . They hadn't counted Esmee.

One of children Brent , was a soon to be alpha. The child was like his father in every way , earning more love from the parents. Another , Claire was a doctor , she was the smartest she wolf on the entire territory.
The second to the youngest child Odette was the sweet heart . She took after the mother giving her looks everyone wished they had . However behind her looks was a strong warrior.

The final child was Esmee. The runt of the pack , the smallest . She took after no one . Her long raven hair crystal blue eyes was the opposite of the family genes . The Alpha and Luna kept her hidden . They were embarrassed of the child who day dreamed . They soon realized their child had no wolf. The Alpha excluded the child from his other children . Soon the Alpha and Luna decided to send their child away no longer wanting her .

They sent her to the Omegas who was like slaves to the pack . They ordered to child to never give her full name to anyone.