013

Waking up is no longer the pleasure it was.

Everything was blurry. For a second, she didn't know who or where she was. Esmee didn't know how she arrived in the forest , or how did she even get in her clothes.

Then, everything is processed. She could  see everything so clearly.

She was broken now she admitted to herself , shattered really, robbed early of the tape and glue necessary to put her soul back together. No magical bond or house in the woods could fix that for her .

Her heart, poorly stapled shut, was beating hard but with purpose, her skin stretched across her aching muscles like a worn canvas.

Her mind had switched, it was like a lost man at sea, desperate and starving for some reason to live.
Deep down desperate for a memory, good, warm, welcoming, one she could smile to.

It was difficult to remember her smile, soft but contagious, it had stained her lips like blood, the same blood she wanted from everyone .

Her face had an hot and menacing look , her mind soaking in this new bubbling rage and newfound pain.

This woman, relishing every moment she could desperate to fill her own desire that could only be done by trespassing and taking what wasn't hers.
What can be only taken once was holding her back and holding her down from a life that from the outside looked at only as one in destruction, not in repair. Was a few people .

Esmee's eyes glanced around nonchalant seeing nothing but an clear field around her. Tall trees that once's surrounded her were jagged, rough, broken, and, splintered .

She knew it was because of her , however she fully didn't understand her capabilities. Or why did she even have them .
Esmee walked over to the semi cleared path that was cleared by the fallen trees .

'Where will it lead?' She thought to herself .

Only way to find out . Esmee huffs following the makeshift path , the fallen leaves crackled with each footstep she took .

When she started pedaling, inching towards her destination , ironically enjoying the newly cool air. It was a lovely day, the first of all the days for Esmee. She didn't simply like nature, but rather loved it . Somehow it felt as if an weight was off her shoulders .

Esmee began walking unusually slowly, almost robotically, as if her brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step.
Her stomach snarled and howled and from it came the not-so-subtle undertone of pain.
It came in waves and it seemed as though her stomach was slowly digesting itself.

Esmee clutched at it, pulling it this way and that in an attempt to silence it but to no avail. It was a slow pain, eating away at her stomach and leaving her feeling drained and empty.

She began to recall when did she last eat? Those berries , and that was just one? two?

Esmee needed to find somewhere fast so she could eat before she passes out again .

She still dragged her feet and body along a random direction .
Hoping for something, anything ,"No time to die.." she breathed out to herself .

"Again ." Esmee let out an dry laugh .

Snapping her away from her thoughts she heard an low growls . Her ears immediately perked as she glanced around her . Her back stern , her head held high no longer wanting to be an victim again.

Soon an man appears from behind the trees wearing an uniform ."You're now trespassing on the Gallant pack. What is your business here?" The guard asks taking in the woman's appearance .

Esmee's cleared her dry throat "I just want to travel through ." She spoke softly .

Her eyes gazed on the man as he looked distant as if he was having another conversation. As Esmee watched him she slow tilted her head to the side .

"N-" Before the man could finish she twisted her head swiftly causing the guards neck to snap . His body fell hitting the grass lifelessly .
Unexpected ? Yes.
Soon the other guards ran up to her ready to pounce onto her .

"Stop." She spoke firmly , the word unintentionally coming out as an command.

The other guards stopped in their places confused to why their bodies obeyed her  . Esmee shared the same confusion , now wasn't the time to ponder on it .

"Take me to your Alpha ."

——

Heyo

Thanks for reading guys and the comments I appreciate it

I want you guys to know nice Esmee has left the building!! Maybe she'll come back ....? Everything she experienced in the past has brought her to this 'dark' space .

Anyway share your thoughts
Vote if you want lol
Comment if you want lol

Until next time !