Heidsieck

Jungkook joined you in the living room half an hour later when he finished his shower. You were still in his shirt, enjoying a cold glass of water on the couch. He approached you from behind, supported himself on the backrest of the sofa and nuzzled his face against yours. You snickered. "Good morning, sleeping beauty", you teased, and he huffed, but it didn't sound offended. "I'm a hard-working man", he replied quietly, breath fanning over your ear before he turned your face towards him with a finger beneath your chin. "I'm allowed to sleep in some days." His voice died down to a whisper at the end and he proceeded to kiss you softly, humming against your lips when you ran your right hand into his hair and pulled his head towards you a bit more.
"Already so energetic in the morning", he murmured into your ear after pulling back and straightened his back, but not without leaving a peck against your temples. "Do you want some coffee?"
You turned on the sofa and watched him walk towards the kitchen. "Please", you replied, but you were distracted by Jungkook's looks. As if to show off, he had slipped into nothing more than sweatpants after his shower, seeming like an ordinary guy as he pressed a few buttons on an impressive coffee maker and then leaned against the kitchen island waiting for the machine to finish cleaning. His hair was still damp and he was barefooted, the nonchalance of it all much more appealing to you than stiff Jeon Jungkook in a formal suit. Taking a sip from your water, you couldn't help a small smile, and Jungkook's eyes flickered towards you, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he reached for two of the cups stocked on a rack above the coffee maker and put them next to the machine. "Milk? Sugar?", he asked after the coffee was done, and you quickly swallowed your water.
"Milk, please", you answered. "Lots of it."
Jungkook returned your smile warmly. "Sure thing, Mylady", he replied and turned towards the cups to fill up yours with milk and add a bit of sugar to his. It seemed natural, almost as if the two of you had been dating for a while now, a couple that was well in tune with each other.

The thoughts made your cheeks flush, and of course Jungkook noticed when he returned to you and placed the cups on the coffeetable.
"What you all flustered for?", he asked casually, plopping down on the sofa next to you and putting his arm on the backrest right behind you.
You shook your head, exchanging your glass of water for the warm coffee mug. "Nothing", you lied, and Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Lies", he drew the word out, also reaching for his mug. "So many lies."
You took a sip and threw him an amused glance. "What you gonna do?", you replied provokingly, to which Jungkook halted in his movements and returned your glance.
"Are you mocking me?", he hummed and you shook your head. "No?", you said, but your tone and the smile tucking at your lips gave away just how much you enjoyed yourself. Jungkook let out a small sound and then he leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours, the kiss more aggressive and possessive than last time. It took a while before he finally let you go, leaving you behind flushed and with your head spinning.
The young man chuckled, obviously content with himself. "Now, baby, that's how you mock", he teased you, and you huffed as a simple reply and returned to your coffee.
He got you good, but you weren't going to admit that.

Silence spread in the living room as the both of you finished your coffee. When you set the cup down on the table with a clink, Jungkook pulled his glance from the view outside and turned his head towards you.
"So?", you asked, stretching your arms. The young man's eyes rested on where your breasts lifted beneath his thin shirt at the motion, but if he liked the view, he didn't let it show. Instead, he threw a short glance towards the clock in the kitchen. "I still have to get something done at the office today", he frowned. "I can take you home on the way."

Disappointment stung in your chest, but you swallowed it. If Jeon Jungkook could play professional, so could you.
"No, it's fine", you said, slowly getting up. "I'll take a cab to the office. I still have some work to do."
Now Jungkook was the one who seemed surprised at the harshness in your voice. You grabbed the mugs and carried them to the kitchen, setting them down in the sink, then turned around and wanted to proceed to the bedroom to grab your clothes.
Jungkook's dark glance burned in yours. He stepped up in front of you and pushed you back against the kitchen counter, caging you with his arms as he rested his palms on top of the granite. He just quietly stared at you for a few seconds, then slowly closed in and kissed your cheek. His lips moved towards your jaw and to the curve of your neck, peppering your skin with soft, sweet kisses.
"Don't be mad", he murmured as he raised his head again and looked at you.
You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. "I'm not", you replied quietly and avoided your glance. It now seemed childish to you how possessive you were over him at this point although your relationship was still greatly undefined.
Jungkook relaxed a little and closed in by another step, body now a mere inch away from yours. He lifted his right hand from the countertop and stroked past your cheekbone into your hair, cupping your face in doing so. "I didn't mean to sound rude", he mumbled. His glance was mesmerizing as his head fell to the side the tiniest bit, fixated on your face, and you knew that he meant what he said. "Don't feel bad."