Four.

Bucky was in a rage.

His rut in full force, he broke everything he could get his hands on. He growled, his need for his Omega more than he could bear.

"You'll stay here," his father said from the doorway. There was no way he'd let him loose. Not now. He knew he'd smell Nyla. And he couldn't let that happen.

Damn the rules, he thought to himself. He'd made a promise and he intended to keep it.

"She'll die," Bucky hissed. He'd ripped the sheets from the bed. The nightstand was kindling. He didn't care. All he cared about was Nyla.

"She'll survive," Jim sighed.

"I'll have your ass for this, Old Man," Bucky sneered. "Your time is nearly up and everyone knows it. You'll have no more power over me and I'll throw your damn rules out the window."

"And I'll never mate with another."

His father slammed the door and strutted towards him, grabbing Bucky by the throat.

"You'll do as your told, do you understand? You're not leader yet, James."

Bucky snarled, baring his teeth.

"Yet."

Nyla cried out.

She'd never known pain like this. Her mother paced the floor, wringing her hands. "We can't let this happen," she whispered to her husband. "We can't, John. She'll die if we leave her like this."

John sighed, his head in his hands. If he had his way, he'd let them bond. James was the ideal Alpha. Anyone would be happy to let their daughter mate with him.

But Jim Barnes was in charge. He was THE Alpha. And no one challenged the leader.

"What will you have me do, Janie? Storm in there? Demand it? Hell, he'll banish all of us. He knew that James had chosen her. He didn't give a damn."

Nyla's scream pierced through them and her mother burst into tears. She knew that pain, her first heat. She needed an Alpha and soon.

She threw the cold washcloths down on the floor and strutted across the road. She'd had enough.

"Jane," James Barnes Senior greeted her as she burst through the door.

She could hear the feral sounds coming from Bucky. Growls, whimpering. Things being broken. He'd tear the damn place down to the ground. And with good reason.

"This is more than enough," she told him, her hands on her hips. She knew she should be submissive, but this was her daughter, her only child. And she refused to stand down.

"Our children are in pain. Nyla will die without her Alpha..."

"James is not her Alpha..."

"Bullshit!," she yelled, her voice echoing through the large room. "They turned at the same time, Jim! They belong together. So the hell with your promises. If you won't let them be together, I swear to you, I'll open his door and let him out right now."

He studied her closely. He'd never seen an Omega like this one. One so unafraid to speak her mind. One that refused to stand down.

She walked toward the bedroom and reached for the key. She wasn't bluffing and Jim knew it.

"Jamey?," she called out and she heard him freeze.

"Nyla...is she okay?," he asked softly and she nodded. "She's okay. She's safe at home, Sweetheart. But she needs you."

Bucky's heart raced.

She needed him.

"Her heat. Jamey? She needs you."

Bucky's breathing slowed. He became focused. Striding toward the door, he practically ripped it from the hinges.

He stopped, staring down his father.

"Pull us away again, and I swear, I'll kill you. Your time is up, Big Jim. I'm making her mine."

He pushed the door open and dropped to his knees.

Lavender.

Something sweet underneath.

A sheen of sweat covered her bare body and it nearly drove him insane with lust. She was all he could focus on. Tunnel vision. Only Nyla. Only mating with her. Taking her bond. He ached.

"Shhh...," he cooed, stripping his clothes as he made his way toward her. He had to fight the urge, it was almost too great. He needed to know how she felt, the way she'd wrap around him. Milk him of his first release.

"Alpha...," she cried, tears streaming down her face and he brushed them away. He could feel the heat radiating from her and every instinct screamed out, loud inside his head. He needed to breed his Omega.

"I've got you," he panted, scenting her body to calm her ragged breath. Her breasts heaved and he was mesmerized. He'd never known this feeling, this one of such deep, overwhelming need.

It was like an obsession.

He couldn't wait, pushing into her wet heat. He could feel her slick running down her thighs and as soon as he filled her completely, he was ruined for life. Nothing would ever feel better than this.

"Oh god, Omega...," he panted, trying to go slow, desperate to not hurt her. Her nails ran down his arms, across his chest. The sounds she made were driving him insane. Cries and whimpers. Soft moans. It was almost too much.

He'd reach his peak soon.

"Please," she begged, rolling her hips up to meet his, growing wetter and wetter with every thrust. He licked his dry lips as she turned her head, baring her neck to him and he buried his face against her gland, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"So perfect," he breathed and bit down, his cock hitting her spot, making her scream out just as his mouth filled with her blood.

Complete. That's how he felt in that moment. She was his.

He felt his knot swell and he leaned over, kissing his mark. "Cum, Angel. Cum, Omega Mine. Cum for me."

The dam broke and she cried out, her entire body shaking with the intensity.

"Good girl," he panted and bared his throat for her. She lifted her head and licked the column of his neck, causing him to shiver with anticipation.

"Do it."

She released a breath just as his knot swelled completely and she bit down, completing the bond between them, sealing it and making them finally belong to each other.

He wrapped her in his arms, finally peaceful. Finally having his Omega. The one he loved, the one he wanted. Their someday was today.

And now onto the rest of their lives together...