chasing the alpha

Running...

I was running after the aplha. Yeah, not the brightest idea, but I wasn't affected by him like Scott was.

So the plan was for Scott to drive Derek's car to keep the hunters distracted becasue they knew Derek was a werewolf (I pretty sure Kate was the only one who knew about me). He too was chasing the Alpha with me. He was running a bit slower, but I wasn't goiong to tell him that. 

Derek wasn't too thrilled with me being apart of the plan, as he had suddenly taken over the role as protective mate. I couldn't be upset at that because I found it hot-

Anyway, I am literally within biting range of the Alpha. I could tell he wasn't enjoying the fact that I could keep up with him. He let me know by swipping at me a couple of times. 

 Swipes I easily dodged out of the way, and pushed myself to run faster. I opened my mouth to bite his hind leg when a gun shot echoed through the ally way of the town. I felt a searing pain in my side as the force of the shot made me stumble. I crashed on my face grinding to a halt with my ass end in the air. I quickly shifted back and clutched my side. 

Tiger lily. The only thing that could truely harm weretigers. I moved to sit up but found hands already holding me. I looked up to find Derek with a worried and surprised expression.

"You aren't healing."

I nearly rolled my eyes at his statement, I groaned my as the pain seemed to only spread. I was running out of time, "Tiger Lily, like wolfsbane. Times a hundred. Need Deaton."

I growled as the pain spread like electicity currents through my stomach and up my back. My eyes flashed blue from the pain. Derek swiftly scooped me up and ran out into the street just in time for Scott to slam on the breaks. Derek ran us to the car and swiflty put us inside. Stiles had hopped over to the back seat. I sat on Dereks lap. 

"We gotta get to Deaton's clinic," Derek rushed out as he grabbed a blanket off the back seat and hid my nude body from the boys.

"Oh my god. That's a lot of blood. That doesn't look good at all!" Stiles was bugging in the back. I chocked on laugh before coughing and then wincing in pain.

"Move Scott!" Derek roared, making the teenage wolf slam his foot down on the gas once more. 

"Who shot her?" Scott asked as we flew down the nearly empty streets.

"One of your girlfriends hunter friends. I betting an Argent though judging by the shot. She was running too fast to be able to aim that well," Derek muttered bitterly. I rested my head on his shoulder as my breath came out short and ragged. 

"Fuck," Derek whispered as he rubbed my back, his hand was tightly pressed against my wound to help slow the bleeding, but it wouldn't stop until it was treated.

"Scott....next time....you're the one....who gets shot..." I panted laughing slightly again, i bit my lip to hold the pain in, but it was becoming unbearable. At this point I wouldn't live in the next half hour. My body was fighting hard to push the poison out which was also making it worse. 

Deatons clinc came into view, Derek barely gave the car the time to come to a full stop before he was out of it with me still in his arms. He opened the front door and flew through it. 

"Deaton!" Derek roared out for my uncle.

"Derek-" Deaton started, but stopped when he looked at me, "On the table quickly."

He opened the door for him quickly and Derek ran in laying me on the cold operating table. Deaton was visibly shaken from looking at me, but immediatly jumped into action.