High school...1

Tom's POV

It's another long year huh....
I go to the principal's office because The principal said to meet him and he said he'll give me the books.."sir,I'm here" "ah thomas! I deeply sorry to give you this old book..I hope you understand that we don't have any money in the school to buy new books...I hope you accept it." He said in sad expression. "It's Okay sir!I understand and I'm thankful we still have some books so we can study!" I said to him,smiling and he started to smile at me too and waved goodbye.

-Time Skip-
(Tom's house)

3rd Person's POV

Tom entered his home...all alone.He went to his room and put his books on his desk.He sneezed a little because it's to old and dusty.He started to sign and write his name on the book until...(I god spired by a story called 'The demon inside my history book' you should all go and read it.It's awesome!) he noticed the book without a single name in it. "What the-..Am I the only one who needed this book?" He said to himself.He wrote his name and he heard someone say.. "Hahaha!! Greetings human..Thank you for releasing me today. I've stuck there for years!" The other man said. Tom was confused and frightened at the same time. "W-Who's there!?" Tom said while shaking.Tom almost got a heart attack when the man appeared in front of him.He saw the man with a caramel colored hair,a handsome face,sweet voiced man with a tail and horned shape hair.He started to blush and passed out.

Tord's POV

I saw Thomas passed out and decided to put him on his bed.I waited a long time and he started to woke up. "Thomas! You're awake!" I said cheerfully. " W-Who are you?!" He said in angry, and scared tone as he blushed.I've seen humans before blushing when they saw me (even boys) but Tom made me smile while he blushed. "Oh!How rude of me! My name is Tord.and you're Thomas,right? I saw your name when you signed on the book where I got stuck!" Said to him. "W-why are you here? Are you going to kill me..?" He said "No Way! I'm not gonna kill my master!" "M-Master!?" "But...I'm quite hungry.." "w-wanna eat..? What do you eat anyways?" "No no no! I don't eat human foods" "then what?" He said. I flew above him and pinned him down,He started to blush like crazy! I chuckled on him "this..." i said and I kissed him.I pulled and he started to pant.He opened his mouth to breathe but I was still hungry.I kissed him again and licked his tongue...

Tom's POV

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Why is he kissing me?!?!.. Is this what he meant by food!?. I said to myself.He kissed me so many times until I can't take it anymore,well I mean he is so freaking cute!.I kissed back and stopped.He looked at me and smile I started to blush. "Thank you master, I haven't eaten for years!" "N-no problem...Please call me Tom.." "hmm...okay?" "T-thanks" I started to feel sleepy and I fell asleep...

'The end of part one!'
Hope you guys enjoy!
Ik it's short but I'm tired af from school!