Part 2

Tom's POV

I woke up and remembered what happened yesterday.To be honest it was....sweet..his saliva and kiss is so sweet...I wondered where is he.I started to get up and I touched something soft.I looked at it and saw Tord?! (Did tord told his name already I can't remember I was busy because of the ICT test,yes I am 12 years old and I'm fucking kinky) .I blushed and saw him asleep.I went to the bathroom and took a shower.After I took a shower and changed I saw Tord sitting on my bed,waving.I waved back "g-good morning Tord!" "Good morning maste- Tom!" He said.I go to the kitchen and make breakfast and eat.I noticed Tord coming towards me.I can feel his other hand on my body and the other one is on my face.He kissed me,I was surprised at first and I realized that he is hungry and I started to kiss back 'It's so sweet like a candy!' I thought to myself (Tord's saliva and kiss are sweet in this story ya know like candy ,imagine when you eat candy it taste like that).I pulled away as a string of saliva connected to our tongues.I was blushing so hard!.I finished breakfast and went out and wait for the bus to come,of course Tord is with me in his human form.I saw edd and matt waiting for the bus too. "'Ey Tom!" He said "hey edd,Matt." "Woah!,who is that?" "Huh?.Oh him? He is my uhhh....Friend?" "Ohh" not for long the bus came and we got there.I dragged Tord with us,inside.

-Time skip-

It was lunch time and I Open the book and see Tord (they are outside.alone.and tord returned to the book before the school started) He got out from the book and waved hello to me."hello tord." "Heya tom!" .Well it was lunch time and of course,he is hungry.He kissed me .I was embarrassed and of course I kissed back.I pulled away and start to pant and catch breath.

Tord's POV

I liked it when He kissed back it feels like...You know...But there's no way that'll happen,right?

I was enjoying it until he pulled away to catch some air,I frowned and I said "I'm hungry..." While making a puppy eyes. He looked at me while panting "n-no!" "Why?" "I-I uhh....F-Fine!" He said and kissed him again.I bit his bottom lip softly asking for an entrance.He opened it and let me explore around his mouth.I licked his tongue making him open his other eye and look at me.we both pulled away "Thanks Tom!" "Y-your welcome" he said while blushing and I can't help to blush too..The lunch time is over and I went inside the book and tom went to his class,Carrying me.

The end for now
Haha sorry For not continuing the other stories
I was busy
We have test on ICT (over now)
A review on my religion

And Tomorrow is my birthday so I might upload late or No
But I'm sure I can Upload a new chapter on every story I wrote on Monday!
S33 ya guys later!