Part 1

You were waiting for your boyfriend Jungkook, It was 12 in midnight you were worried but he thought that you were just clingy. He compares you with his ex everyday and you are hoping that you don't get into a fight with him today.
You tried message him several times and the answer broke your heart

You just took it in and was sure that his love for you has faded. Tears were continuously flowing through your eyes to your cheeks. As you were thinking about your fate, you suddenly fell asleep.
You woke up when you heard a key click and a loud slam of door, you went to the hallway and lightly said "J-Jungkook". In response he said "What is it Y/N!?" with a slight raised voice. Your blood was boiling, you couldn't take it anymore, you just couldn't and with all your courage you said "Jungkook, no need to be so rude OKAY?! I am just talking to you I was just worried. If you are so tired of me then FINE I will not ask about you and how you are doing anymore!" "Y/N it's not what you think, baby...It's just that Nowadays the choreography is really hard and I am very exhausted and tired. I did not mean what I said earliar". You felt sad but you had to do this, not for yourself, but for your relationship. After some moments of thinking you said "Jungkook, OK I understand but please we need a break, not for me or not for you, but for our relationship I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, I have to go I will be back in 2 weeks" "Y/N p-please do-don't go Y-Y/N please" before he could say anything you went up and started packing the things you needed.
You felt very sad and as soon as you packed you rushed out of the house and thought where to go. You took a cab and between the ride called your BFF Lisa She said OK and you went there.
Author: Badda bing, badda bung
Watch Part 2 to find out what happens. I hope you like this fanfiction. Part 2 will be up soon. Please show some love

Hey beautiful ARMYs. What's up Hope you like this story. Anyways don't take it too heart seriously writing stories is hard AF