Part 6

This is what you wore for the red carpet

Your manager asked you if you all are ready and said you to get in the car

You guys got to the red carpet in 30 minutes and there were many photographers, Journalists and most importantly blinks
"LISA UNNIE!! SARANGHAE"
"NOONA I LOVE YOU"
"ROSE NOONA!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!"
You smiled and showed him a finger heart.
Every one was cheering and screaming, as soon as you got to the red carpet the MC or Host whatever it is started asking you guys some questions.
"Jennie as you are the leader and your comeback is soon coming, so what message will it have and will it be Hip Hop or EDM
"Uhh I would love to tell you *chuckles* but it is a surprise and the message will be something like standing up for yourself and it has a different concept. We all are very excited and Hope you guys like it" Jennie unnie happily responded

  ∼TIME SKIP∼

After you guys were done, you headed to your Makeup room and the Make up Artist touched up your make up and soon you had to go because the show was soon going to start.
Everyone was very nervous because you guys had a performance. 

You started going towards your seats and many idols were already there, except BTS, Got7, Astro and Red Velvet. You went to your seats and surprisingly you gusy were seating with Exo and you hurriedly went to Chanyeol and sat besides him whereas BlackPink was on your left side.

The screams in the stadium got very loud and you thought that you will become deaf. You took a glance at the entrance and the great BTS was coming.
Suddenly the memories started to replay in your mind but then you shrugged it off. You saw and they were coming towards your side and sat in front of you guys.
"Wow, this is the best place I could get to sit" you murmured.
Not too late after BTS came IU also entered and sat on the other side.

The ceremony was going good, but Jungkook was again and again taking a look at you, you wanted to shrug it off, but you felt uncomfortable and you also knew that a part of you still loves him.

The MC then spoke "The best male group of this year award goes to... EXO!!"
You felt so happy and instantly hugged Chanyeol and said "I am so happy for you, honey!!"
"Aww Thank you so much. Haha now I need to go"
You could see that Jungkook was sad at the sight of you saying him honey.

SURPISE!! That's right. jungkook and Rose are dating wohoo Anyways get back to the story.

You guys got many awards and now it was time for the award that was unconditionally very important for you

"The best female solo debut award goes to....Park Chaeyoung BLACK PINK!!"
Blinks started cheering and your group members congratulated you and you were greeted by the other idols also, in return you bowed and as you went in the front you could see that Jungkook had an unreadable expression but you just bowed and smiled, and walked of to the stage.

"Lisa! Manager is calling you guys to the back stage. Fast" The staff informed us
"C'mon we need to go to the backstage"
We all went to the backstage and manager unnie told us that we are having our performance in 20 minutes and we should get ready.

You were very nervous but the staff motivated you guys and you practiced the lines
"Black pink it's time for your performance. Hurry please!"

YOU GUYS PERFORMED "FOREVER YOUNG" AND YOU WERE VERY RELIEVED WITY YOUR PERFORMANCE

BTS P.O.V

Jungkook's mind: She is much more beautiful now
"I treated her wrong, she was always there for me, I regret it" He murmured
"Yeah you're I tried hitting up on her, but she was too honest to you and I was never able to contact her after she left the party." Jimin chuckled
"IU is the best Jungkook, isn't she?" Taehyung mocked but he meant it.

THE END