High heels

When I woke up I felt a warmth engulf me. I opened my eyes to see Vincenzo's face inches away from my own. In our sleep we had moved closer to each other.

" did you sleep well?" Vincenzo said looking up at me with eyes still slightly red.

I backed up startled but nodded.
"I should head home I have homework." I said before getting off his very comfortable bed.
"Vienna's home." He said and I almost fell on my ass at the sudden realization that I had come to Vienna's house even though we were having problems to see her brother.

"I'll tell you when she goes to her room so you can leave."
"What was I thinking?" I asked myself almost face palming myself. The dogs rush to my side, I moved back because they still scared me alittle, they wagged their tails waiting to be pet.
I sat down in front of them and started petting the over eager one first because he tends to jump out at you if you don't give him the time of day.

"What I told you today.. I was irresponsible. What I'm trying to say is I shouldn't have told you all of that. You were safer not knowing."
"The CIA would hurt me?" I asked and he lifts his brow.
"What part of the CIA blackmails hitmen to kill people they can't prosecute don't you understand?"

" I won't tell anyone ever."
"I told them you thought I was cheating and followed me. I told them you came after the job was done and that you were too angry to pay attention to your surroundings and I got you out of there before you could recognize the address."

"I'm safe?" I asked and he nods.
"Just text your next crush a confession, write a letter I don't know just don't follow people into the darkness."

"...you're right next time I'll try to weigh in the possibility of the guy I like being a hitman for a living."
"Anyone's capable of anything." He said before laying back down.

"Why do you keep telling everyone we're dating?" I asked unsure of why I was taking this all so well. Did I really like him enough to look passed the fact that he killed people?, am I crazy?

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He said leaning over to his bedside dresser before taking out some book with Japanese characters on the cover.

He does read when he's in here. He didn't seem to have a Television so that should've cancelled the gamer theory.

"I wanted to actually date you, not just to tell everyone I was." I mumbled knowing he could probably still hear me, he doesn't respond.

"Your room is really clean." I said and he puts the book down and smiles.
"Force of habit." He said before lifting the book back up.

I let the dogs be and climbed back into his bed.
"You know... we could make out this once and just get it over with." I said tapping at the back of the book.
He pulls down the book, his eyes unreadable.
"I'm kidding." I said laughing awkwardly.

He drops the book and gets off the bed.

He walks around the bed until he was on my side.
He stands in front of me and I instinctively closed my legs.
I felt my whole body heat up as he places his hands on my sides. His long fingers rubbing against my sides through my tight school pants.

"You suggest making out and then you get all shy on me."
"I was j-joking" I said breathlessly. He placed his hands underneath me and I gasped as he lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist.
"That's too bad, I was really looking forward to-"

I planted my lips on his, feeling a thrill run through my body. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his lips started moving against mine. He gasped alittle after I pulled back mid kiss feeling bad for suddenly attacking him.
His lips meet mine again and I felt like surrendering my whole life to remain in this moment.