You're under arrest!!!👮

Previously on JFF....
.....Muhammad but he didn't show up so some FBI agents were sent to get him....
.
.
.
.
.
Continuation

Unknown POV

Seated on a lazy boy chair with a cup of beer in his hand and a cigar on the other hand. The lights in the room was dimmed.
He was looking at something in front of him which were to young ladies striping and doing some god forsaking things to themself's (Ewwwww).

Just then someone banged into the room looking worried.
"Hey Bro,you're looking soo worried,what's up?" Thompson said looking at the guy.
"Thompson, you know that you've been sent a warrant letter right and...." he stopped himself and looks towards the girls then looked at Thompson. Thompson understood and told the girls to leave.
After the girls have left he continued
"Thomps we need to get out of this country, you...." Thompson stopped him.
"Look here,you see I've everything under control,I've called the stupid judge and told him I'll pay him whatever he want, it's not like we've not ever been through this before Thomas" he said obviously drunk.
"Man!!This is a serious issue i don't think this time around your money could help were doomed!!, turns out your stupid wife is also an FBI agent!!" He said in serious voice.
Before Thompson could give him answer there was a gun shot downstairs which made both of them Stan up and star running to the door bit before they go out of the room five Agents came in.
"Mr Thompson?, you're under arrest" Agent Anita said looking at him.
"Come on honey, now let's not do this" he said trying to touch her but she kneed him and handcuffed him.
His friend tried to run but was shot on his legs then both of them where dragged to the car waiting for them out side and zoomed off to their headquarters.....

Somewhere inside the FBI headquarter...
"Look you guys are mistaken,am not part of his dirty works,I just his massager" Thomas said crying
"If you don't tell me the truth things will get worst" Anita said in a serious tone.
"Okay, if i tell you all i know will you let me go?"
"That i can do!" Anita said smiling at him
"Okay I'll tell you all i know." He said
And so he'd tell her all about Thompson business and were he keeps the hard drugs and every information they need to know .
"Okay,now can you show us all the places you've mentioned?" Anita asked .
"Yes" he replied..
He took them to the areas ,and so the investigation continues.
After everything was documented the evidence were taken to the court now there's no turning back.
.
.
.
.
.
              OXFORD HIGH COURT
Many lawyers,reporters,jury men and nd spectators attracted by the sensational nature of the case. Admit the clamour and heated discussions and last minutes consultation going on in the court, the judge Barrister A.L.ADAM Abu-Abdurrahman enters into the court and got seated.
"ORDER!!! COURT!!" said an usher. Everybody stood up and remains standing until the judge takes his seat. And everybody sat down again.
"The first case should be called out" the judge ordered.
A registrar stood up and started calling out the cases.
"Case No.1, state versus Mr Thompson who changed his identity to be Muhammad" said the registrar.
"Mr Thompson" the Usher said. Just then Thompson was escorted into the courtroom with two police officers his hands were cuffed behind him. He was in cuffed and was told to seat on a chair in front of the the jury. Then the registrar reads the charge.
        "It was said that you Mr Thompson, the manager of the external and internal relationships of the state;
1. That on the 5th of May 2012 illegally authorised some of your crooks members attached to you to export some illegal products oversea to be sold for the sum of 5 million dollars an act which is contrary to the provision of the degree of establishing the National Drug Law, and on further investigations, more of the substance were found at your residence and also at a uncompleted building which was recognised to be your hideouts.