Am I gay?

Ethans POV

      I edited my video that I finished filming, I wondered what mark was doing. I get up from my chair and walk to the hall, I looked at mark's door and got closer. I put my ear close to the door and heard slight quite moans. I open the door slowly trying not to make noise to disturb mark. I saw porn on his computer, I looked down and saw his hand moving up and down as he started to move his hand faster. Mark started to yell at his computer. "Fuck..!~" As he kept moving his hand up and down. Mark didnt know I was in his room but I ran out of his room and slammed the door. I ran to my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed, I had a buldge..and my pants were a bit wet. A couple mintues later I heard a door open, I also heard foot steps coming from the hall, my heart dropped. It was quite for a second, i sighed in relief that mark didnt stop at my door. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my bed. Then I heard my door open. I opened one eye and saw Mark standing at my door. "Hey Ethan." He said. "H-Hey I said, grabbing my blankets to cover myself.
"Do you wanna watch a movie downstairs?" Mark asked "Sean and the rest are out of town.". "S-sure ill meet you downstairs.". I said as i ran to mark giving him a hug. " Ill go get the popcorn" Mark smiled.

~Next slide 🤠~