Unsure.

Ethans POV

       As mark went off to go get the popcorn I decided to change into a navy blue long sleeve and some black sweat pants. I also grabbed a blanket and ran downstairs, I bellyflopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote. I turned on the TV and put the one and only netflix. Mark came back with the popcorn and sat down onto the couch next to me. "What movie you wanna watch, mark?" I asked. "Anything you want to watch." He replied. {Well that helps alot} I said in my mind. I put on a random movie that was number one rated on netflix. After a couple mintues into the movie. I've fallen to sleep in the middle of the movie.

Marks POV

       I looked at ethan, I saw him shivering. I gently grabbed his shoulder and puts him close to my embrace. I grabbed his fluffy blanket then covered both of us in the blanket, Ethan opened one of his eyes. "M-Mark... What you you d-doing..?!" He said in a nervous shutter. "You were shiving and i wanted to help you out.." I said calmly. Ethan nodded "O-Oh ok..". Ethan put his head againist my chest. After an hour or so Ethan fell asleep again. {He's so adorable..}
I said in my mind as thoughts wondered through my head. I felt a slight pinch between my legs, I looked down and saw him grabbing my budge, while he squeezed it a bit softly. I covered my mouth wuth my free hand so my moans dont escape and wake Ethan up from his peaceful sleep. Ethan began to squeeze my budge a bit more tighter. I lost it, and I moved my hand and let out a deep moan.

Ethans POV

       I open my eyes slowly, waking up hearing strange noises coming from the intimating close to my head. It was mark leaning his head back on the couch, moaning with... Pleasure?
I felt something big and hard on my hand. I looked down and I saw a tent formed underneath Marks underwear/pants. I blushed, if I stopped only make things more awkward. So i began to move my hand up and down, rubbing Marks dick between his pants. Making mark moan even louder. By the second i thought to myself {This doesnt feel..wrong as it should..Maybe I am gay.} I wondered as I kept rubbing Mark. I slowly get off the couch and kneeled onto the floor, as i began to remove Marks pants and underwear. "Ethan what are you doing?!" Mark said harshly whispered. "Other helping a dear friend relax a little~" I replied calmly, as i bit my lower lip.

~Send help please 🤠~