New School

I anxiously approached the gates of my new high school, nervously glancing around at the students walking about in their daily commute. 

My parents moved to Japan for a new job, I personally don't know much about the job other than the fact that it bought me here. I was pretty excited at first, Godzilla, anime, sushi, etc, until I found out that I had to be separated from my friends.

Two more things I have to say was the fact that I had to wear a Uniform, which made me glad. For one thing, I don't have invest my time in the morning searching for clothes that would be acceptable in public. The second thing was the fact that I was socially awkward... Especially around this time. I just graduated from middle school before I moved here so this high school setting was totally new, I always had a fear of teenagers despite now being one myself, I've had many bad experiences with them as a child, but now I'm surrounded by them.

The bell rang, I sighed and began to walk towards the main building, looking around at the other students. There were a lot of girls, beautiful girls. This is by far the place with the most gorgeous girls in my life. Their long wavy hair, their beautiful eyes, their exposed legs, their..."God get a hold of yourself!" I said to myself shaking my head. I was now inside the confinements of the school.

"Here I go." I silently said to myself.