Another "Good" School day

PREVIOUSLY
"He will be alright...we did save him but he still hasn't woken up..."
Bakugo turned around to see the doctor that he yelled at yesterday.
"At least he's alive..." Bakugo said.
"Shitty hair..." Bakugo whispers
————————————————————
Bakugo woke up with an instant pain from his cuts. He found himself in Kirishima's hospital room. Realizing that it was Monday he rushed to his house to get ready. He put his uniform on and went to go get breakfast. Being the explosive guy he was, he aggressively at his food.
  "I'm leaving" he said in a loud voice.
When Bakugo went in the classroom he expected a joyful and friendly "Hey Bakubro!" and a wave but he didn't get one because well you know...He grunted and plopped in his seat. Everyone was there...well they were missing one but yeah. Midoriya comes up to Bakugo but before he could say anything Bakugo yelled "go away Deku" but since Deku was used to this he stood there and just asked if he and Bakugo could talk.
  "Deku, you bastard to told you to fucking go away!"
  "Kacchan that isn't a very ni-"
  "THE HELL YOU THINK I CARE!!??"
  "Bakugo don't you think you should calm down a bit?" It was Todoroki.
  "Half-N-Half..." he said grunting his teeth.
  "Okay guys just chill!! Bakugo isn't in a good mood right now...he never is...but please leave him alone! Kiri-" Mina tried saying but was cut of by Bakugo
  "Can all you guys go the fucking away!?" Bakugo said. He didn't want to hear shitty hair's name once.
Once Aizawa walked into the room, everyone went to sit in their seats.
  "Okay guys I have your test scores from the test we took a month ago..."
  "Why are we getting the test grades so late?" Mina asked.
  "Because I am the teacher and I can take as much time as I want."
The test scores showed up right in front of Aizawa and everyone was praying that didn't get low scores.  Everyone look at the board to see who got the highest score...
HIGHEST SCORES
-Todoroki Shoto
-Iida Tenya
-Yozorozu Momo
-Bakugo Katsuki
-Midoriya Izuku
-Kirishima Eijiro

Bakugo was scanning the highest scores and he grinned when he saw his up there but once he saw Kirishima's name up there that grin went away...In Bakugo's mind a voice from his head spoke "hey shitty-hair, if it weren't for me helping you out studying you wouldn't of
m-made top s-score..." When everyone saw Kirishima's name on there they all looked at Bakugo. They acted like they were dating or something. They looked him wondering what he was feeling they didn't know if he was smiling, crying, just sad, or was he just an emotional mess...

TIME SKIPPING TO LUNCH (because I'm lazy)
Bakugo sat alone today. He just stood there...he wasn't eating like life depended on it but slowly ate it. Once he finished he went back to class A-1. He sat down and later to find Mineta walk into the room...
  "Hey Bakugo"
  "What is it grape head?"
  "How did Kirishima end up in the hospital again?" Mineta said.
Mineta knew what happened but he was just being a dickhead.
"Why would you fucking care grape head?!"
"Geez Bakubro chill dow-"
"No one calls me that...unless your shitty-hair, no one will call me that...UNDERSTAND!"
Mineta sighed.
"Guess I'll have to tell you how I really feel..."
Bakugo was confused. What did he mean by "guess I'll have to tell you how I really feel"? Bakugo scoffed and looked away.
"Imma have to tell you the truth BakuHoe..."
By this time Bakugo was pissed but some reason something was pulling him back to not say anything.
  "No one loves you...Everyone just hates you...why would someone even like you?...with that attitude no one will hang out with you...Kirishima is in a coma because of YOU...Kirishima could die and it will be your fault...JUST KILL YOURSELF!"
Bakugo's eyes widened. Those words...those words was in that dream...
DREAM FLASHBACK
"No one loves you"
"And no one ever will"
"Everyone hates you"
"I hate myself too..."
"Why would someone even like you?"
"No one will"
"Kirishima is in a coma because of you"
"I'm aware of that..."
"Kirishima could die and it will be your fault"
"I know it's my fault"
"With That attitude no one will hang out with you"
"No one doesn't even like me..."
"Just kill yourself"
"I should kill myself..."
"DIE DIE DIE"
"It should've been you who went into a coma"

BACK FROM DREAM FLASH BACK
Bakugo's eyes flooded with tears. The classroom door opened to see the Baku-squad. (Expect kirishima if course)
  "Mineta...we herd everything." Kaminari yelled.
  "We will tell someone!!!" Mina screamed
  "And you won't like the consequences..." Sero screamed.
  "You guys don't have to say that...what he said is true...Kirishima is in the hospital because I was so god damn weak...CANT YOU FUCKING SEE?!?! ITS ALL ME, ITS MY FAULT!!!"
Mineta...he looked like he did his job and left the class. Mina, Kaminari, and Sero, eye wide opened...was shocked. Bakugo has been keeping all this in and they didn't even know it..."don't tell anyone what you herd...or I'll make sure that you actually go to hell..."

Bakugo left the room and walked to his dorm...he threw his uniform off and went to shower. Forgetting his cuts on his arm he went in. Bakugo almost screamed of pain. Those cuts, cut deep in his skin...The pain went away shortly but during those seconds he was silently screaming in pain.

When he finished showering, he put some comfortable clothing on and laid in bed. He grabbed his phone and then went to look at his text messages. When he was scrolling down he saw Kirishima's text messages...but he didn't bother to look at it...As Bakugo drifted to sleep he was mumbling something...

"I love you shitty-hair..."

a/n: omg now that was a roller coaster!! Man that was hard to type! And as promised it was longer!! Hope you liked!!

*slowly crying inside*