Love me not him

PREVIOUSLY
As Bakugo drifted to sleep he was mumbling something...

"I love you shitty-hair..."
————————————————————
Beep...Beep...Beep...BEEP...BEEP...Bakugo was startled by his alarm. BEEP!!!!!! "WILL THIS THING EVER FUCKING SHUT UP!?!?" He screamed. He screamed so loud that the other students probably herd him. When he tried to turn his alarm off he fell off his bed and then landing in the arm that had his cuts. "shit..." Bakugo got up and got ready...When he was finished getting ready he headed for the school. When he was walking towards the school he saw Izuku walking towards the school. He tried to avoid him but that didn't work because Izuku walked right towards him.
"What do you want Deku?" He said.
"U-Um I wanted to know if you were okay..." Izuku said nervously
"What do you mean?" Bakugo said confused
"Y-you k-know umm w-what mineta said to y-you yesterday..."
"Oh so this is what that's about...I don't fucking care about what he said..."
  "But Mina and them said you were crying..."
  "Oh did they..."
  "Y-yeah..."
  "Thanks Deku...oh and don't let that thanks sink in"
Izuku was confused. What was he going to do? But since Bakugo actually thanked him he didn't bother.

Bakugo walked in the classroom. Everyone was staring at him...
  "Oi, S-Shi-...Kirishima's friends!!! Come here..."
  "Okay!" They all yelled
They followed Bakugo and then Bakugo stopped...
  "What is it Blasty?" Mina said
  "You-You told everyone what happened y-yesterday, didn't cha?"
Bakugo realized what Mina called him...Kirishima would call him that...followed by Bakubro...Bakugo held his tears in and continued.
  "S-Sorry Bakugo!!! We were worried for you and-"
  "Don't do it again...or you will...d-die"
Weird...Bakugo usually never stutters...Bakugo walked back into class and sat down...Time passes and all this boring stuff happens so

TIME SKIP!!!
By the time of lunch the news spread quickly that Bakugo cried over some mean comments. At lunch everyone surrounded Bakugo so that they could get answers..
"Did you actually cry?"
"Who made you cry?"
"I thought you were "Mr.Tough guy"
"What did that person say?"
"CAN YOU EXTRAS GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!?!?"
Everyone jumped back from Bakugo's loud voice. They knew if they didn't get out of the way the probably be ashes. So they let him through.

After school ended Bakugo went to visit kirishima hoping that a miracle would happen. He went to Kirishima's hospital room and he talked to him as if he was awake...he told him how life was without him, he told him what had happened yesterday, and told him how much he missed him...Bakugo never rlly showed this side of him but he was just with Kirishima so no one would know...
"Why did you have to fucking leave me like this? Yes your still alive but life is so god damn hard without you!"
Bakugo hoped that something would happen like him waking up or something but that didn't happen...instead he got a "sir i'm going to ask you to leave..." But Bakugo didn't let those words effect his actions. He just sat there...like he didn't even hear him. So the doctor just left the room. What the doctor didn't see was the tears that slowly fell from Bakugo's eyes. One tear at a time I would fall to the ground...
"T-The hell, w-why am I f-fucking c-crying? Your right in front of me...I'm with you right now...there should be no reason for me to be crying...I'm with the person I love...SO WHY AM I FUCKING CRYING!!!"
He decided to remove the blanket...even though the injuries were still healing. Bakugo's eyes widen...the injuries were only halfway finished healing but the knife cuts in his chest looked so deep...and when Bakugo saw that he could stand looking at them..."He went through all this just to fucking save my dumbass...why me though...I don't deserve to be saved but here I am..." he thought.
"Hey Shitty Hair...would you care if I died? I mean no one likes me anyways...you don't like me either...right?" He asked...

Kirishima's POV
Is that Bakugo? Why can't I move? Why can't I speak? Why can't I do anything right now?...all I can hear is his voice! Wait I'm asleep to him...

"Why did you have to fucking leave me like this? Yes your still alive but life is so god damn hard without you!...

Wait what? I'm right here...Bakugo are you-...right...to him I'm asleep...

"T-The hell, w-why am I f-fucking c-crying? Your right in front of me...I'm with you right now...there should be no reason for me to be crying...I'm with the person I love...SO WHY AM I FUCKING CRYING!!!

He's crying? He's crying because of me!!! Wait...he's stuttering. He never stutters...Is something wrong? H-He loves me? As a friend right? Or did he mean he loved me in a more than friends way? He never showed any affection towards me...

"Hey Shitty Hair...would you care if I died? I mean no one likes me anyways...you don't like me either...right?"

Wait what!! Bakugo don't think that!! I don't hate you! If you die there wouldn't be a point for living...your my best friend...but sometimes I wish we were...more...

BACK WITH BAKUGO
Bakugo felt a presence like someone was there. He looked around but now one was there. He felt like when he said something, someone would say something back...But how is that possible? Surely kirishima couldn't talk back...right? Soon enough Bakugo fell asleep on Kirishima. Bakugo had a dream...it wasn't those depressing ones but a quite happy one...it was about him seeing Kirishima again...In the dream they were having the time of their life...but once he woke up he found tears on his cheeks...he realized he was crying then wiped it off then went back to sleep...

Somewhere else in Japan...
"Kashi you understand what you have to to, right?"
"Yes sir...I will have to win Bakugo's heart...and make him love me and not him..."

a/n: so I made the title from the last five words of this chapter so yeahhhhhh...next chapter will be coming soon!