Bakugo! Im here! Did you miss m-....

PREVIOUSLY
"Hey look at me.."
Bakugo looked at kirishima and then he felt Kirishima's lips on his. Bakugo was shocked but he still was in a kiss...Kirishima went back and finally got him to shut up...
"There...that will shut you up...but that's my-my goodbye..."
"Shitty Hair! Please don't go! I still need you to be here with me..."
"I'll be back one day...I'll be here at sunrise in full body okay?"
————————————————————
Bakugo was confused but angsty...how does a ghost kiss someone? That thought stuck in his mind...he continued to walk to his dorm...

After that day, Bakugo was always at the roof at sunrise. People in class 1-A would see him up there and would be wondering why he was always up there. Of course Kashi wasn't worried. He new what happened but he again needed Bakugo. He actually developed a crush on Bakugo (a little crush don't worry). But every single day Kashi would hang out with Bakugo...hus actions were like Kiri, he would talk like Kiri would talk, always wanting to be with Bakugo...like Kiri...

Somewhere in heaven
"Come on!! You have to let me down there!!! Bakugo is waiting for me!!"
"I cannot do any-"
"Please just let me stay down there!"
"Give me two years and I'll decide"
"But that's to long-"
"I've made my decision! Just go talk to other people here!"
"F-Fine..."

BACK AT EARTH
Izuku's POV
Ever since Kirishima died, Kacchan was always very off...and since Kashi came Bakugo was normal? Well Kacchan is never normal but I guess to his usual self? I've noticed that Kashi has always been around Kacchan. He also acts like he was a clone of Kiri...I guess. Every time I talk to Kacchan, he doesn't lash out at me but I mean he kinda does just not as bad. He still again has been very odd...I'm a bit worried for him. Kacchan has been through a lot lately so who wouldn't?

3RD PERSON POV
2 years has passed and all of class 1-A and 1-B were all 4 years or seniors at UA. Time passed and suddenly Bakugo started to like Kashi and soon after his crush, he's been acting rlly weird or not himself. And soon enough Bakugo stopped going up to the roof and started to be with Kashi. Every day, Bakugo's feelings for Kashi grew...and his love for Kiri had shrunken...and as time passed, Bakugo somehow forgotten Kiri.

One day Kashi has gotten a note form Bakugo saying...
"meet me at the roof top after school...there's something I've wanted to say...for a long time and don't fucking ask questions once your up there with me..."
So once school was over, Kashi went up to the roof top. Kashi walked up to Bakugo and then went on with his confession...
  "Hey dumb ass...I'm not good with this confessing shit but I like you...a lot" Bakugo said
  "Awww I missed it, what did you say?" Kashi said teasing Bakugo
  "Didn't I ask to to ask fucking- *sigh* I fucking love you...so will you dat-"
  "Yes I will"
Kashi leaned in for a kiss and then Bakugo leaned in to...soon enough they were in a kiss (my kiribaku heart is crying rn 😭). Then suddenly something appeared but since apparently you close your eyes when you kiss, they didn't see.
(#kakugo!! FUCK THIS SHIP NAME!! ;-; continue)
Then they hear a voice...
  "Bakugo! I'm here! Did you miss m-..."
Bakugo quickly pulled out of the kiss and turned his head to see Kirishima standing there...he didn't know what to say. Bakugo then realized that they were at the place Kiri said to wait at...
  "Shitty Hair...Please it's not wh-"
  "Oh I guess you found someone new then...at least your happy now!..."
Kirishima ran towards the doors that lead to the school.
  "Kirishima!" Bakugo yelled.
  "Don't worry Bakugo, you don't need him...you have me!" Kashi said
   "What the hell Kahi?!? So apparently-"
Kashi used a potion that made Bakugo emotion less and it also made him only care for him and not anyone else...not even Kirishima.
  "So what were you saying Bakubabe?"
  "nothing...sorry"
  "That's what I thought..." Kashi said smirking.

Kirishima ran down the stairs crying. Then the red head was noticed by a green headed dude.
  "Kirishima?! Wait kirishima...how are you even alive?!"
  "It's a very long story...I'll tell you later!"
Izuku still in shock finally realized that kirishima was crying.
  "Wait Kirishima why are you crying?"
  "Bakugo...He-He found someone else...he doesn't love me anymore...2 years ago he loved me but now he doesn't love me...anymore..." Kirishima yelled while sobbing
  "Kacchan wouldn't do such thing! But kirishima, hmm well now that I think of it...over those 2 years kashi did act a lot like you so I guess that's why Bakugo liked him..." Izuku said.
"I guess so.." kirishima said.

Kirishima went to his dorm to find that all his stuff was still there...right next to Bakugo's dorm...(shit...now Kiri is the angsty one).

^this song reminds me of this situation 😭^
a/n: Im to sad to finish this so imma end it here ;-; *crys like there's no tomorrow"