Chapter 8: The Shocking Suprise

The Bot was pushing the bubble ball with surprisingly fast speed. The Chomper stopped giving chase, but the Citron transformed into a ball and continued. While the Bot was still pushing, Larry turned around to see the Citron Ball catching up. His eyes widened and screamed the news at the Phone Bot, who proceeded to push the ball even faster, this time, with Larry helping. Larry had forgotten about avoiding going back in the direction of his home. 

The Citron Ball picked up speed and was gradually gaining up with the bubble ball. Both Larry and Phone Bot see this and simultaneously hatch an idea involving the oncoming cars. They both get close to one of the cars and proceed to bounce off of it like a pinball. They roll towards the next car with slightly faster speed. After colliding with that car, the ball's velocity is accelerating with each non-destructive collisions. 

When it gains enough velocity, Phone Bot aims the ball towards one last car, which makes the bubble ball accelerate towards the Citron Ball with such momentum, that when both balls collide, despite the mass of the bubble ball being lesser, had much more force, successfully knocking the Citron Ball far away. While being knocked back, the Citron Ball also slammed into the Chomper, also blasting it far away. 

The Phone Bot managed to make the bubble ball stop spinning. It decided to let Larry rest, but would still continue to roll the ball. 

"You know, Phone Bot, those plants were a doozy. As a matter of fact, that Chomper was so HUGE for a regular chomper! Am I right, Phone Bot? Phone Bot...?" Larry looked over at Phone Bot, who gave him a look of apprehensiveness. "What's bothering ya, Phone Bot?" 

"About that Chomper... Do you know why there was a Citron there?" 

"No... All I know was that before you spoke up, I thought I was laser toast!" 

"Well, you see, that Citron... I saw something glowing gold. I think I saw a medallion on it..." 

"..." Larry froze at the words, glowing gold and medallion. It couldn't be... "Did it have the L.E.A.F. symbol on it?!" 

"... It appears so... Larry, are you ok? You look pale..." The Phone Bot looked at Larry, who was indeed pale. 

There was a tense moment of silence before being broken by an eruption of fear from Larry after the Bot tapped him on the shoulder. 

"OH MY ZOMBIE! IT WAS THE CITRON OF L.E.A.F.!!! But, where is the medallion for that Chomper?!" Larry erupted. 

"I think that was an underling...?"

"OH GOOD MOONLIGHT, THEY'RE RECRUITING AND TRAINING MO' NOW?!! GOOD HEAVENS, GOD HELP- MMPHH!" Larry was muffled by the Phone Bot, which had suddenly gained robotic arms, in some attempt to hush and quell Larry's burst. 

"SHHHHH! We are almost home, Larry... it'll be okay..." Assured the Phone Bot. 

**Note: Assume Larry is also floating in the bubble ball**