Knowing You

So here is our story. Han Jaehee.

We both know since highschool. I saw her in the spring when the wind blow her silk hair to make her become more beautiful. I know that I was fall in love at first sight.

I asked my BTS hyungs for help to get know her. I didn't have any experience in seducing girls and be in love but for excat I know I really have a lot of fans during that. Well, that's true. Who didn't take their eyes from see Jeon Jungkook here? :)

Once we exchanged our numbers, I plans everything to make her as mine. That time we are near to our graduation day. I booked the most expensive restaurant (since I'm sooooo living well haha), buy a bouquet of roses, and borrow Yoongi hyung's car for this confession plan.

I really tried damn hard right?

Okay we continue.

After the graduation, I waited for her in front of school gate and immediately took her to mall for some make over. Jaehee just beautiful even though without make up. Once she's done, I bring her to the restaurant. It's a lie when I said my heart is not pounding really heavy right now Oh God save me from this !

Eating, talking and laughing. I really enjoy those moments. And I guess this is the time. I take out a box of ring from my pockets. There is her reaction where I expected for.

" Han Jaehee, I can't take my eyes if you since highchool days. You keep make my heart running so crazy and me. I keep missed you over and over. This is so shy confession, would you like to be mine? "

Yeah I know that's not romantic confession so far but what can I do? I have zero experience in this. Suddenly I regret for reject Jimin's hyung teaching seducing girls lol.

And there world is totally mine when she said yes. I mean your first love saying yes ! I still remember how I'm being so excited. Yet I still feel how warm and sweet her deep dimple when she's smile. The things that I craving for and the reason why I need her more and more in my entire life.

Finally we live in our own love story. I even buy house for me and Jaehee living together. Married? On my way to get a license first. While I'm busy as a producer music and she is busy as a doctor, we still keep in touch. Not until I sensed that she's so different.

She always came home late even though she's tell me her work time. For that I have no reason for being suspicious. I mean a job as doctor really take your time a lot. Okay still silly me.

Jaehee's attitude day by day become more weird. We started fighting over small things, she keep judge me from nowhere else and because of that Jaehee's decided to sleep at the different room.

I don't even know where is my mistakes. Jaehee, stop confusing me, pretty please?

Day by day, Jaehee still with her attitudes. Even when she said that she's disgust with me all this time, it hurts my heart and pride so much. But I still love her, not until I found this.

• tbc •