Found You

Two days later, both hyung give me a phone number and an address. They said that is the man's number and home address. I give a try to call.

Ringing.
And,
Someone is answering.

Someone is a women that I missed damn badly,
Han Jaehee.

Out of nowhere, my tears flow down like a waterfalls. I hope this is a dream. I hope this is unreal. I hope this is not my future. I hope.

Rushingly, I go to the address as given. Search for the house number, find it. I pressed the button and when a door open, reveal a man in a towel, his hair is wet which I believe he's just done taking shower.

" Who are you ? " he asked.
I want to answer, but my gazed is fixed at the girl behind who are just in short dress with her pregnant belly show up. My heart, broke into pieces. Our eyes meet. All I can see and feel is she's not regret what she's done. Why I didn't noticed her belly? Damn me.

The man look at Jaehee when my eyes still fixed at her. Jaehee come without regret she said to me,

" Honey, this is the boi that I told you. Stupid and silly, "
" So you are the Jeon Jungkook guy? " he stare me up and down while hugging the women that I love. I really hate to see this.

" What is this, Jaehee? I give you my loyal, I give you my trust, I give you my everything. We known for a long time but why now, Jaehee? WHY?! "

" Look at yourself. Do you suitable for me? Shame on you. Chasing me but without your knowing, you just a boi who are desperate for love, " said Jaehae.

I still standing in front of this two sheet. I look at Jaehee and WHERE IS THE OLD JAEHEE WHO USED TO LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE HER !

" Just go away, Jungkook. Jaehee doesn't want you anymore. As you can see, we were having baby together, soon. So get lost, " and before the man closed the door, I managed to hold the door.

And you got a taste of my damn hard punch. It's been a while my punch didn't meet sheet.

" Thank you for collect a rubbish. Oh what I mean is, congratulations for this two garbage for living well. May God will recycle you guys later, "

And I leave, leaving both garbage there.

I just realized.
A fake love is here.
Thanks for the fake love.
Thank you for everything.

" 널 위해서라면 난 슬퍼도 기쁜 척 할 수가 있었어,
널 위해서라면 난 아파도 강한 척 할 수가 있었어,
사랑이 사랑만으로 완벽하길,
내 모든 약점들은 다 숨겨지길,
이뤄지지 않는 꿈속에서,
피울 수 없는 꽃을 키웠어, "