Lost You

Day by day, Jaehee still with her attitudes. Even when she said that she's disgust with me all this time, it hurts my heart and pride so much. But I still love her, not until I found this.

A picture of her and other guy who I believe the reason why Jaehee be like this. Behind the photo, there is a picture of baby? You know the scan baby picture stuff. I don't know how to called it since this is my first time saw it in my hand.

Jaehaee pregnant with this man's seed? No wonder she kept avoid herself whenever I try to kiss her, hug her and doing all couple stuff. This is the reason? Jaehee that I know is so modest. Why?

I decide to go to hospital where Jaehee's work. I know some of her colleagues and asked the where is Jaehee. And surprised !

Jaehee took a week leaves. Reason is her mother is sick. Jaehee, your parents is died of accident, right after before you finised your study. No wonder she just tell me this morning that she's might back home late due to oncall. Wow she's even just lied to me.

I try call her, doesn't answer. I try give her a text, not delivered. Police report? No no no she's not missing. I don't know what to do. Gave up, I asked some help from Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung, since both of them are inspectors.

Two days later, both hyung give me a phone number. They said that is the man's number. I give a try to call.

Ringing.
And,
Someone is answering.

Someone is a women that I missed damn badly,
Han Jaehee.

• tbc •