Fight

Y/n pov
We arrived the room and seat we are just two on the room, after we seat jimin and Jungkook came with there notebooks
Jimin:Y/n!
Y/n:why
Jungkook:you gonna wrote are notes when the class start.
Y/n:what!
Jimin:you have a problem?
Bambam:hey jimin and jungkook!
Jungkook:why?
Bambam:get away from y/n.
Jimin:and why we gonna do that?
I looked to bambam and ask myself why is he doing this.
Bambam:do your notes with your own!
Jungkook:what is your problem?
Bambam:you guys!
Jungkook can't stand it anymore and punch bambam i stand up and go on bambam and ask him if he is ok and he answer yes and he stand and punch jungkook but jimin kick him and now he lay down the floor and jimin and Jungkook keep kicking him until i shout stop and they stop and go to their seat i go on bambam and he has a bruise i call jackson and the twice.jackson and twice came and come on us he get bambam on the floor and brought him to the clinic after we go outside i stare to jimin and jungkook and said. If something happened to bambam i will report you to the pricipal and they just looked away.
In the clinic
Nurse:what happened to him?
Y/n:he have been kicked by Jungkook and jimin.
Nurse:ok he will be okay for while.
Y/n:guys go back to your class i will for him to awake.
Tzuyu:but... I cut him off
Y/n:it's gonna be ok.
Tzuyu let's go guy's bye y/n.
Y/n:bye.
Why did you do this bambam?,I'm asking him while he is sleeping.
While ago he is awake now.
Y/n:your awake bambam,the nurse came.
Nurse:you can go now you have plenty time to go.
Y/n:yes we will let's go bambam.
Bambam:ok
We go to the class and ms.lee is already there.
Ms.lee:y/n and bambam why are you late?
Y/n:we are in the clinic.
Ms.lee:why?
Y/n:because Jungkook and jimin kicked babam until he hasn't have a bruise.
Ms.lee:ok jimin jungkook is this real?
Jimin and jungkook:no it's not real.
Y/n:you two are liars.
Ms.lee: it's ok y/n I know they are lying so jimin and jungkook detention and say sorry to bambam.
Bambam:ms.lee it's ok I know they doesn't want to say sorry.
Ms.lee:but, okay go seat now we will start now are lesson.
Yes ms.lee i said we seat beside each other and ms.lee start the lesson I'm very happy because mathematics is my favorite subject and I'm best on it.
Bambam:y/n whay are you happy?
Y/n:because math si my favorite subject.
Bambam:really are you good at this subject?
Y/n:yes.
Bambam:ok.
After ms.lee explain her lesson she gave us exercises to answer it I'm not nervous because it's very easy for me and i see all of my classmates are nervous even bambam.
Y/n:bambam are you nervous?
Bambam:yes slightly but i can do this.
We all answer are exercises and pass it to ms.lee to check it.
Ms.lee:ok class there is one people who got all of the correct answer I don't assume it's me but i heard lisa said its gonna be me hahha,okay class and the lowest score is 5/60,the lowest is nancy,20/60 is irene,35/60 is lisa,what me lisa said,40/60 is jimin,45/60 is Jungkook,55/60,it's gonna be y/n lisa said,is bambam clap your for him and i clapp my hand for him I know you can do it i said to him,and the highest score 60/60 is y/n.
Y/n:wait me ok. I said im myself.and she gave me my paper.
Joy:ms.lee how about us?
Ms.lee:the rest is zero so I didn't tell it ok class you can go now to your next class.
All:yes mam.
After ms.lee came out I heard irene said I can't believe the nerd is the perfect one yeah me to joy said.
Y/n! Bambam said.
Bambam:let's go to the room of twice and jackson.
Y/n:ok.
We go on the room of twice.
We meet them.
Nayeon:y/n,bambam what is your next subject?
Y/n and bambam:dance!
Momo:ohhhh we are all in that subject.
Y/n:raelly ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for wrong spelling ang grammar,just tell it on the comment.