𝖨𝖽𝗈𝗅 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

Mirae + BTS' Jimin

Mirae was one of the MCs for a music show, and she had to interview most of the groups. At this time BTS were having a comeback, so they were scheduled a performance.

"And here I am joined by BTS!", Mirae announced as the fans behind the scenes clapped.

BTS did their introduction and Mirae asked them about their comeback, mostly spoilers of what to expect next and Jimin showed some choreo. Mirae didn't realize she was dancing along until they called her out.

(Mirae is a huge ARMY)

"Ah Mirae-shi you know the dance!", her eyes widened when Jimin pulled her gently by the wrist to the front. Music played and they both danced along.

"Well that was fun, I have to say BTS has some amazing choreography." Mirae chuckled after that crazy experience and continued to MC and introduce other groups.

Mirae + Astro's Cha Eunwoo

Mirae met Eunwoo when they filmed "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" together. It was awkward at first knowing they'd have to film kiss scenes, but after hanging out for a while and getting to know each other, they were like best friends already.

Then later, they ended up being MCs on the same music show, and they were surprised to see each other. Mirae was the only one on stage when she had to introduce Eunwoo.

"Hello everyone, i'm Seventeen's Mirae and today i'll be joined by one of my best friends, Cha Eunwoo!", he entered upon hearing his name, the two sharing a hug and fans screaming.

The two complimented each other the WHOLE time, and by the time the day was over, their ship name was all over social media.

(a/n: requests are open)