𝖬𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

1. Awards Show

(her outfit^)

(her outfit^)

mirae was walking back to her group's table after they had finished their performance and changed into their formal clothes. she was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her curves, and even though it was knee length there was a slit in the right side, revealing part of her thigh.

as she passed by some of the boy groups, they both bowed to each other and her members couldn't help but notice the other male idols staring her down, looking up and down her body. mirae was partly oblivious but soon noticed, and she swayed her hips just a bit more to tease them.

2. Concert

Mirae had on matching outfits with Seventeen for one of their songs, and during the break they decided to do random play dance. Mirae decided to join since she had ripped jeans and not a skirt this time.

Her turn was after Hoshi's, and she heard Blood Sweat and Tears start playing. The fans started screaming as Mirae did Jungkook's iconic dance, where she grinded onto the floor and turned around the thrust up her hips. The members were shocked and maybe some turned on, but we'll leave that for another time.

3. Awards Pt.2

During their performance of Getting Closer, the camera had focused on Mirae a couple of times.

During her solo dance, Mirae did a spin at the middle of the song, turning to look at the camera and winked seductively.

Fancams show idols freaking out and capture the fans screams as it shows up on screen.