Chapter 1

Y/n P.O.V

I was getting my daughter's snack ready for her first day of school, she's currently on kinder and i hope she won't have troubles on making friends there, cause ever since Junghyun died she completely shut her self up from everyone except me.

"Mommy! mommy!" Eunbi shouted as she hurry to come down stairs

"Be careful honey! you don't wanna get yourself hurt" i said as i finish packing her things, she reach out for me and said "Mommy i'm scared" I look at her and smiled

"Don't be buttercup, you don't have to be scared kids same age as you is not that bad. You just have to trust mommy okay?" Eunbi nodded cutely and i pinched her cheeks only to kiss her forehead.

We made our way out of our house and drove to eunbi's school.

"Mommy what if they don't like eun-eun? they won't be friend me" Eunbi pouted as i was unbuckling her seatbelt.

"That won't happened okay? trust mommy you'll be fine darling. let's go?" Eunbi let out a sigh and we got out of the car, walking our way to her classroom.

We found the classroom and waited for her teacher to finish talking to other parents, she finally notice us and came to talk. "Hello there little one! good morning, i'm Mrs. Park i'll be you're class teacher" as soon as Mrs. park tried to get close to eunbi, she immediately run behind me.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. park, my daughter had some troubles on talking or be friending to other people." I said apologizing while mrs.park nod understanding the situation.

"Oh sorry i didn't know, don't worry we won't force her to be friend if she doesn't want to. she'll be free to do what she want Mrs" she smiled to eunbi trying to get her attention.

"Btw i'm Lee Y/n, and this is my daughter Lee Eunbi. i hope you'll take good care of her mrs. park" I said and let eunbi in front of me so she won't hide and be scared.

My phone rings making me hurry up to check it. "Hello? oh! okay i'm on my way don't worry just stay calm about it" i ended the call and kneel down to eunbi "Honey mommy needs to go now, you'll be fine okay? Mrs.Park will take care of you be a good girl for mommy okay?" i said and eunbi nodded saying "Okay mommy, i truwst you. i lwove you" and i kissed her forehead.

I immediately run my way out of the classroom bumping my arm to someone but i was too much in hurry to notice it.

Other person's P.O.V

"Hey watch out!" i said as i balance my self not to fall down, i was calling out for my son Jungyeon. who already made his way to find his classroom

A woman bumped into me and she didn't even stop and apologize, what's with people these days. I made my way to a room as i saw jungyeon entering it.

"Daddy! you're taking an hour" Jungyeon said as he scratch his head and i sigh, he is not really on his age when he talks omg.

"You were too excited it's not me okay?" Jungyeon laugh at me and pointed to a woman inside talking to a girl same age as junghyun i think. i cleared throat to get the woman's attention and she did came to us.

"Hi good morning, I'm Jeon Jungkook and this is my son Jeon Junghyun." i sternly said and the woman smiled to both of us saying "Good morning to both of you too, I'm Park Shairen you can call me mrs.park" Jungyeon clapped in excitement "Hi Mrs.Park! i'm ready to start my first day of school!!" I widened my eyes as he was really loud this kid really need some teaching i giggled.

"Oh okay okay! how about we go to your seat now and so we can start?" Jungyeon immediately nodded and made his way inside forgetting i was here omg

"I'm really sorry for his behavior Mrs.park, please be patient with him. he is really hardhead, i hope you'll take a good care of him" i said to mrs.park, she giggled as she saw were jungyeon's behavior coming from but then smiled and nodded to me.

"Sure, no problem i'll handle him" She said and made her way inside. i also left to go to my company.