Chapter 3

Jungkook's P. O. V

I'm currently in my room doing my office works when I heard a knock from the outside of the room.

"Come in." I said only to see my son entering and closing the door behind him while clutching his Teddy Bear.

"Dawddy, cawn you rewad jungyeon a bed time stowry?" He ask rubbing his right eye, I sigh and replied.

"I'm sorry baby but daddy is busy right now, maybe next time okay?" He pouted hearing what I said.

"Buwt daddyy, cawn you pweasee reawd me bed tiwme stowy?" He said again whining

"Baby no, daddy is really busy right now." I said and look back at my work thinking jungyeon would leave after that.

"Daddy! I wawnt you to reawd me a bed tiwme stowy righwt now!!!!" He said stumping his feet and throwing tantrums.

I angrily stood up from my seat and "WHEN I SAID NO IT MEANS NO OKAY!? LISTEN TO YOUR DADDY!" I blurted out, realizing what I did I widened my eyes. Fuck! Shitshitshit!

"I-- ju-jungyeon is v-vewry sowwy d-daddy" Jungyeon said with a shaky voice, tears slowly drops out of his eyes and fear is very visible on his shaking small body.

Omg jeon! What the fuck are you thinking! He is your son! You shit head! I scrolled myself.

I crotch down to jungyeon only to make him take two steps back, fuck I shouted at him he's completely terrified right now jungkook you stupid father.

"Jungyeon baby, come to daddy please. I'm so sorry for shouting at you and scurrying you baby, daddy is very sorry" I reach out my arms to him and he immediately get into my embrace and cried.

"Waaahh! Aahhaaa! Jungyeon is scawred of dadwdy! Waahh!" He cried out, oh no I messed up omg jungkook.

"No no no, baby look at daddy hm? Look daddy is not gonna hurt you okay? Daddy was just stress okay baby?" He look at me with teary eyes pouting and I wiped his tears off.

"Daddy will read you bed time story okay? Daddy is very sorry my baby" I said and kissed both of his cheeks, making him chuckled because it tickles him.

"Come on, let's get you to bed and read some stories hm?" He nodded cutely and we head to his room.

I was reading half of the story book when I notice jungyeon is already asleep. I made him lay down comfortably and cover him with blanket.

I sigh remembering what happened earlier, I messed up badly I shouldn't have shouted at him he is so fragile and soft. I can't continue like this, not controlling my emotions will eventually traumatize jungyeon if I made a mistake again.

I should probably look for someone to take care of him when i'm busy, but there is no way I will get another nanny for him. The last nanny he had, left saying jungyeon is a very very hyper kid and that she can't handle his energetic behavior.

Suddenly my mind recalled what happened in the school earlier. That woman. She's very careful with her words in front of kids. She is also very beautiful and has an angelic aura--- wait. Did i just?

OH MY GAHD! Wtf! Why the hell am i thinking that way about her?! Omg she is freaking married jeon jungkook! What kind of stupidity are you doing?!

Sigh. I have no good luck in love, every woman whom I dated only want me for money. They also only try to get close to jungyeon so that I would think of them as a good partner to be. But hell no! I've seen how they act cruel to jungyeon when i'm not around.

So maybe it's better if I stay single. But-- argh! This is so hard to do I can't with my full pack schedule in the company. This is really stressing me out, i'll figure something out soon but not now.