Chapter 4

THE PAST

Jungkook's P.O.V

I have my whole life easy because of my father being a ceo but that doesn't make me feel love or anything. i lost my mother after i was born, yes she died after giving birth of me. After that my father took care of me but i keep on searching for something else so i made myself a person who is not really me.

I was in college my last year and there's only one day before i graduate, as to what i've been through high school until now i keep messing around and just go around with some random girls. Everything was fine totally fine because i finish my college magically without getting any problem with grades then my father hand me the company so i can handle it since he made me take business class for this.

One time i was in my office busy with my office work until someone knock, i was shock to see that it was the woman i had one night stand with. she was walking like she was about to kill someone and then---

"What the fuck is wrong with you woman!" i shouted at her as she slap me across the face, she angrily slam her hands to my table only to show me a PT

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! you made me pregnant and now my family is disowning me!" I widened my eyes in shock. what? i-i what? b-but i made sure not to--

"No." she confusingly look at me and i glared at her "what no?" she ask and i rolled my eyes at her.

"You must be mistaken woman that is not mine and i made sure i used protection that night so you are mistaken." what i said made her more angry and she slap my face again harder than she did

"THIS IS YOURS!" she shouted "NO! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO SURE?!" i shouted back as i was getting irritated "BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I HAD S*X WITH MOTHERFUCKER!" i froze on my sit. fuck.

"Now, if you'll listen to me you'll have to take this child with you because i will not take care of it." She said and i stood up from my sit

"Are you crazy?! NO! i will not take care of that!" she sigh angrily and replied "Fine, you leave me no choice i will abort this child." i clinch my jaw and said "Then go, and fuck of now!"

With that she left and i completely zone out thinking of what just happened, but after some minutes i forget it and focus on my work again.

MONTHS LATER

I had myself relaxing on the couch and watching tv when my door bell rang, being confuse i thought that it was just some random people playing around because i am not expecting something or someone to come in the middle of the night.

But then the doorbell rang again and i finally stood up from the comfortable couch and open the door only to see a child fold in thin blanket. wtf? what is this?! on the corner of the blanket there's a note that says

"Jeon, i told you to take care of the child but you did not accept and so i planned to abort it but then my mother got to know about it and made me give birth of this child but i swear to god i will not take care of this stupid child so i'm leaving this to you." I clutch the note and throw it away and slam the door close leaving the child.

"I refuse to take that child." i said but suddenly i remembered how my mother lost her life because of me and how i fuck up my life because i was lost and now i'll leave my child outside to die? Fuck this shit.

I opened the door and took the child in my arms and close the door again. I look at the child carefully taking his feature, looks like me. he has my looks and he is adorable-- what? adorable? okay never mind let's uhm search up how to take care of the child.

After a week of having a hell time of taking care of the child got a bit hang of it. i was in the kitchen when i heard a shout

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" omg fucking hell. not--

"Father!?" i said as i saw him carrying the child "Who's child is this jeon?" he said sternly making me gulp "F-father" i sigh "He's my s-son." i look down ready to receive words i don't wanna hear but then crying was heard between silence.

"Aww sshhh don't cry honey, it's okay" that made me look up to see my father calming down the child "F-father?" i shuttered "What? aren't you gonna take care of him?" i was beyond shock to hear what my father just said.

"You're not m-mad?" father came to me and flick my forehead "You dumb ass! i know what you were doing in school and i knew that woman irene came to the company that day" what?! so? what on earth is this?

"Questions about that will be happening later. first tell me his name?"father said and i gulp nervously "I didn't name him nor he has a name" hearing that father smack my head and i awed in pain "You're really an idiot. how can you not name your son! look how cute this angel is" he said then i replied "Why don't you name him father?"

Father widened his eyes "I can? really?" i nodded and he smiled with teary eyes "i can't imagine i'll be able to do this the second time" i confusedly look at father "Oh well i named you because your mother ask me to do so before you know.." he smiled sadly and sigh "Okay! here we go little one! grandpa will name you Junghyun, Jeon Junghyun." i smiled watching father cheered

"That's a really handsome name for a handsome child father." i said and he chuckled hearing it "yeah, as handsome as his daddy" father said it made me smile i didn't know junghyun will be the way for both of us to be close like this. Junghyun-ah you're a blessing from above my son.