Bakugo Family! [1/2]

I decided to make [Y/n] the same height/a bit taller than Bakugo.. I'm sorry Readers; You can choose.

[Y/n] panted heavily. "Tired already?" Bakugo looked at the girl's body on the grass. "U-ugh.. fu-fuck you..!" She cursed at the male, and he only shrugged. "Never know you curse. I thought you're the.. Hello I'm a perfect princess! BOW DOWN." He mimicked a stupid high pitched voice. "I.. I'm not like that.." He threw a water bottle at her and she gracefully caught it, opening the lid and started drinking the content. "T-though you may be correct about the 'bow down' part. Those fuckers need to learn their place."

He raised an eyebrow. "What's up with you and being so fucking emotional and shit?" She glared at him and launched the empty water bottle right into his face. "OUCH YOU BITCH!" "Heh, I'm a great at targetting. You should see me prank my paren-" She was shut down by the boy charging at her. "WAIT NO!" She picked herself from the ground, gathering her strength to sprint off. "KATSUKI STOP CHASING ME!! I DON'T WANT THE SAME THING TO HAPPEN!!" She shouted, remembering what happened to her in the last chapter. It went quiet so [Y/n] turned around, thinking he had stop, but then fell down when the two teens crashed. "AGH!" The two grunted as [Y/n]'s and Bakugo's bodies were pressed together on the hard pavement.

(Okay fuck that's weird to type)

Crimson orbs met [e/c]. That's when he realized. "You fucking wore contact lenses when we're fighting?" "Eh?" He dusted himself as he stood on his feet. "Your original eye colour was fucking black. And now it's [e/c]. That shit is dangerous." [Y/n] soon was on her feet and she coughed. "You paid attention to your surroundings, eh Katsuki?" "I fucking can't?" She ignored him, walked to their training place with him not shouting. "This is a miracle.." she whispered to herself. "Huh? Whaddya say?!"

She sat on one of the big rocks as they arrived at their destination. "Hey do you bring your phone? I'm calling Hakkun." She looked at Bakugo, who was busy picking up his stuff. "My battery died." He showed his black screened phone. She rolled her eyes. "Ugh I can't move and I'm hungry. Oi, gimme food!" [Y/n] didn't even try to conceal her other self to him, which he found.. quite interesting. "Like hell! Go find 'em yourself, lazyass!" She groaned loudly and jumped from her place. "Food! Food! Food! Food!" She chanted loudly next to his ears. She basically hugged him like a koala hugging the tree. "Get the fuck off of me!" "Hmphf!" He let [y/n] rolled on the ground while chanting the same word all over again.

"Oi shuddup!!" He stepped on the girl's hand to make her stop her movement, which unexpectedly worked. People were staring at them. But like [Y/n] and Katsuki cared? The answer was no indeed, absolutely not, most certainly not, of course not, under no circumstances, by no means, not at all, negative, never, not really, no thanks; nae; informalnope, nah, not on your life, no way. Yes, they did not care.

"Feed me and I'll shut my mouth. Pretty please, Katsuki? Hmmmn..?" She tried to use Momo's trick to make their parents shut up and say 'yes', by blinking innocently, pouting her lower lip and clapped her hands together. He stared at her. "What the fuck is with that shitty face? Get up you stupid." [Y/n] obeyed, shaking her body to let all the dust off. "Now bring me to food!" She skipped so she was next to him. He had his bag slung on his shoulder, his face said 'go fuck yourself' and his ash blond hair was dirtied because of the session earlier.

She extended her hand out, slowly dragged the pad of her fingers to touch his soft blond locks that was dusted with dirt. Her eyes widened at the new texture. "Fluffy and soft?!?! I DIDN'T NOTICE AT ALL?!?" She sunk her whole palm into his hair. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" And her hand was slapped away. "Fufu.. that felt nice." He stomped faster, with [Y/n] following like a lost puppy. They walked in a peaceful silence, just shoes tapping the hard concrete.

"Katsuki! Is that your house?! I can smell fresh food in there!!" She pointed at the house with 'Bakugo' stated on the gate. "Look! There's your name here! Bakugo Masaru, Bakugo Mitsuki and Bakugo Katsuki! You seem to take a lot from your mother." He pushed the gate open. "Yeah, is it that hard to read? Dumbass." "DuMbAsS." He glared at the girl before knocking on the door and screamed "Open the door." It seemed like the people inside heard him, as a woman's voice interuppted him. "JUST WAIT FOR A MINUTE!!" Oh what a ride.

End chapter 35

I'm sorry for making a lot of Katsuki chapters. I'm in love with him rn and I've read too many Katsuki Xreaders, the ideas won't stop coming.

I predict that Chapter 37 is when The Sports Festival start!

[EDITED 26/3]