The journey

And here we are with the next chapter, and we have a special guest today, Roku!

Roku: Good day dear readers, it's a pleasure to meet you. I do hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Oh they will, I think, and please enjoy!

...

' This won't end well.'

Toph and Sakura stood in front of their parents, tensing nervously as they stared at them blankly. Aang, Katara and Sokka felt guilty that the Beifong sisters got in trouble, and prayed that they won't get punished. Toph stepped forward and spoke.

"Mom, Dad, I know you have some mix feelings about me now that you know my secret. The truth is, I love fighting, and I'm really really good at it. We hope it doesn't change what you think about me."

"It doesn't, in fact, it made me realize something."

"I did?"

"Yes, that I'm letting you and your sister have too much freedom! From now on you both will be gaurded 24 hours a day."

"But dad-"

"No."

Everyone stared at Sakura as she stared at the ground, gritting her teeth and tightening her fists as their parents just took their freedom away. But she kept calm, telling herself over and over again that they planned that Toph will leave tonight anyway.

"I understand."

"S-Sakura? But why-"

"Your sister has the right idea Toph. We're doing this for both your own good."

"Escort the Avatar and his friends out, they are no longer welcome here."

As the gaurds pushed them out, Aang apologized to Toph, as well did she to him before saying goodbye. Toph had begin to cry, making Sakura glare at her parents before grabbing her sister's hand and lead her to their room. She was furious that their parents had made their own daughter cry and taken everything from them. As they entered their room, Sakura spoke up.

"Toph, pack up and get dressed, you're leaving tonight."

"... Yeah, you're right, the universe had chosen me to be Aang's teacher. I won't let this chance be a waste."

Sakura smiled and helped Toph pack her things while Toph got dressed, and hugged each other. They knew it will be awhile, but they'll see each other again, and soon.

"I'll miss you Sakura."

"I'll miss you too. Now go on, you need to hurry."

...

Sakura glared as she saw that the meeting room's light was still on, and cautiously walked towards it before peeping. It had been 2 hours since Toph ran away, and it was her job to stay mute as long as possible and ignore her parents. What she saw made her silently gasp in shock and her eyes winded in disbelief, Xin Fu was in there, along with her father and Yu.

' Why is that filth doing here? What is going on here.'

"I know things weren't great between us, so I'm here to give you an offer."

A servent placed a box on the table before opening it, showing them that there are a lot of gold pieces in them. What made her narrowed her eyes that both Xin Fu and Yu were listening, but then she froze what her farther said.

"The Avatar had kidnapped my daughter, I won't you to do what ever it takes to bring her home."

Sakura silently walked away as Xin Fu and Yu bowed, gritting her teeth and silently hissed when she made her way to her room. She won't allow it, she won't let them drag her back here, so she begin to back her stuff. Before dawn breaks, she'll be up and gone before they are, no way will she let this happen.

' Toph, be safe and train Aang well. Plus I hope you'll practice your metalbening.'

With that, Sakura had climbed into bed, before staring outside her window, and smiled that they will soon meet. And at the thought of it, she soon fell asleep, dreaming about what adventure she will have.

...

It was almost dawn, and Sakura had quickly put her fighting clothes on along with her black cloak. As she was done, Sakura tip-toed through the house after leaving a note on her bed that said To father: I heard everything. Sakura also made sure to bring money with her, but luckily it was stolen from Xin Fu as he was distracted by fighting Toph. Being causes, Sakura used her ninja skills to slip through every gaurd that was on duty, and stepped out of the gates before running for her freedom.

"I'm free, I'm finally free! No more arrange marriages, no more stinking rules, I can do whatever I want! Look out world, Sakura Beifong is going to rock your world!"

As she exit Gaoling, Sakura had jumped for joy and began to giggle, skipping happily to the of life. She also had decided along the way she'll heal and cure any sick citizen she'll cross path with.

"Right, now where can I find wanted posters?"

...

Sakura stared at the wanted poster in her hand, deep in thought as she studied the two most wanted traitors in the Fire Nation. The young man had a large scar covering his left face, he was bald, but had a ponytail, and his eyes were a gold like. The other one was old, he had a bun on his head, the rest of his hair were lose, had a beard, and also gold like eyes. She was more curiose as she saw their names.

"... Prince Zuko and General Iroh of the Fire Nation. Wow, I wonder what they did to be wanted criminals."

Sakura smiled and stuffed the paper in her bag, before looking for more wanted posters, and frowned when there were barely any Earth Kingdom wanted posters. She sighed and took the wanted posters that was necessary to look at while she'll find shops to buy weapons, plants and food. Sakura walked towards the nearest town, and luckily for her, it's just a few hours away.

"Next stop, shopping."

...

And we are done, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Stay tuned for more adventure!