The great city of Ba Sing Se

Hey hey hey dear readers, I hope you are all ready for this next chapter! Sorry it took so long to make the next chapter, I'm busy with work that so happens to be a 12 hour shift, so enjoy!

...

Normal pov

Sakura had began to slowly woke up, then releasing a yawn as she sat up and stretched, cracking a few bones that made her groan. She stood up and walked where her usual spot is so she could see the sea, though found Zuko and Jet talking to each other. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but Zuko looked cautious, and that's where she made herself present.

"Morning boys."

"Ah, Sakura, you're up."

"... Morning."

Sakura smiled brightly at them, and then stood next to Zuko as she inhaled the scent of the sea, smiling happily and released a happy sigh. Jet was grinning while Zuko relaxed with Sakura here, and then stared at the wall of Ba Sing Se that came in view.

"I always wondered what it's like to be in Ba Sing Se, my parents never took me or Toph here."

"Guess we'll soon find out what it's like, huh?"

"Yeah."

...

Sakura was waiting patiently as the old lady went through each passenger's passport, staring into space to try and get the line to go faster. She never would of thought how busy place can be, and how many people try to be safe from the Fire Nation. It was rather sad to see so many people that had taken refugees, but now they can be at peace here in Ba Sing See. Just then they stopped in front of a fat lady who looked rather creepy to her, but she said nothing as she give her passport, along with Zuko and Iroh, to the lady. She scanned through it and spoke up.

"Alright, let's see, Mr. Lee, Miss Sakura and Mr. Kakashi is it?"

"Yes it is indeed."

"... Why are you smiling at me like that?"

"It's because you look like a flower in bloom, your beauty is very intoxicating."

The woman stared at Iroh for a few seconds, before she smiled and flirted with him. Zuko had facepalm while Sakura giggled behind her hands. After the woman stamped their passports, and gave it to Iroh, he turned towards the two young benders and smiled. Zuko had popped a vein before snatching his passport as he growled at his uncle, making Sakura giggle a bit louder behind her hands.

"I'm going to forget that I saw that."

"Pfffft!"

Zuko had glared at Sakura before marching off with a smiling Iroh and a giggling Sakura behind him, ignoring the guy's irritation. Behind them stood Jet and his freedom fighters, discussing if they are good enough to be part of their gang.

"Oh come on Lee, that was pretty funny."

"No, it was not, that was disturbing."

"You know old people are aloud to flirt as well, it's only natural. Right uncle Kakashi?"

"Indeed my dear."

"Stop it, it only makes things worse if you encourage it."

"It does not."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does!"

Iroh only smiled more as Zuko and Sakura began to argue with each other while other people stared at them strangely, mostly at Sakura because of her pink hair. It makes him think back the first time they met her, and how sh looke explained to have such beautiful colour hair. He wish he could journey back into the spirit world to ask if it was all true, maybe befriend the avatar and ask him to it. They had found a spot to sit down after a few minutes of the arguments, which ended up being won by Sakura, and began to chill. And feeling tired again, Sakura had unconsciously rested her head on Zuko's shoulder and snoozed off, surprising the banished prince. His eyes then soften at the peacefulness of Sakura, and had smiled a little, but didn't noticed it, though Iroh had let out a grin when he saw the whole thing,, but said nothing and pretended not to notice.