1

"Hangout?"

"Y-yes! We should hangout sometimes! Just like you and G!"

"Sure! Who else is coming with us?"

She bit her lip, "I meant just the two of us..."

His eyes saddened and he sighs, "You know it can't just be the two of us, our fans would think something is going on between us. There would be rumors YA! And... we can't have that.... Not now at least. The group is in chaos... especially after you rejected G."

"Y-y-you're right, I'm sorry.... I-i-i shouldn't have asked." She turns away, running away from the boy she loves.

"YA wait!"

YA ran away, she ran faster and faster, and her tears finally released. Why? Why did I even think of asking?! She thought.

"YA!"

Why did he follow me?! She thought as she wiped her face. She ignored his call and continued to run, she was about to speed up when her hand was grabbed. "YA! Listen to me!"

"B-"

"We can hangout." B simply said making YA's heart race. "Just the two of us..... but... we'll be careful...."

"We-we will?" Did she hear him right?

B chuckles, "Yes we will, and yes.... just the two of us."

"J-j-j-just the two of us? B-but what about the rumors? I thought we had to be-"

"YA it's fine. Like I said, we'll be careful."

"A-are you sure? If you're doing this for me we can cancel-"

"Yes I'm sure." B begins to laugh while YA turned red. "Because we won't be wearing our band uniform!"

"Eh?"

B smiles childishly while he pats YA's shoulder, "You heard me right! We won't be wearing our band uniform but we'll be wearing casual clothes!"

"Our casual clothes?! How will we know if it us?" YA asks with her eyebrows furrowing.

B grabs something from his pocket while YA looked at him, and finally B shows a ball pen. He suddenly grabs YA's hand causing her to blush. "B-b-b-b-b! What are you doing?!"

B pops open the pen and begins to scribble on her hand, the scribbling felt ticklish to YA so it made her laugh a bit. "B!"

"Stay still! I'm writing my number on your hand! And.... done!"

YA took a look on her hand, her eyes were sparkling on the numbers on her hand. I have B's number! I HAVE B'S NUMBER! She thought. Then she spots a small heart in the end, her face wasn't able to stop itself from turning red. A heart? What did that mean? YA looks up to meet B's gaze, YA could see that he was lost in thought.

"Hey B."

He blinks twice, "Uh yeah?"

"Y-you were lost in thought! I uh!"

"Oh! Sorry! You just reminded me of someone...." B said his face suddenly turning red.

Did he just blush? Was it because of me? Or.... this person? YA thought. "Who?"

"A classmate of mine..... she's so awesome, kind, confident and- Sorry I was rambling....." B cut himself off.

Ouch. He definitely likes this girl.

YA frowns and she takes a look at her hand. The heart was really misleading. "She sounds cool!"

B softened, "She is...."

"Well I'll get going now, YG is probably waiting for me outside."

B raises a brow as he gives his hand a pointed look. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I didn't-"

"YA..... your number. I don't have it yet."

YA flushes with embarrassment as B hands her the pen. "R-right! Almost forgot!"

B laughs at her antics while he stared at her writing on his hand. "Oh yeah! Don't forget to add a heart!"

"E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-eh?! A-a h-h-heart?! Y-you want me to a-add a h-h-heart?!"

He grins and he takes her hand giving it a short kiss. "To symbolize sincerity of course!"

YA felt like she was going to pass out while she drew a small heart. "O-ok then. There! Done!"

B looks at her with a smile, "Thanks! See you tomorrow?"

She nods furiously, "See-See You tomorrow!"

B lets go of her hand and he turns away, running towards a boy with spiky hair who was talking to a chubby boy. YA sighs while she placed her hand on her forehead. He likes someone else. Of course! She bitterly thought.

"Psst! YA!"

YA turns around, a girl with black hair with a blue mask was grinning at her. "What was that about? Did you finally ask him on date and he said yes? He looks like the happiest child right now."

"No. I didn't ask him on a date. And No He doesn't."

"Psssh! Yes he does! Look at him! He's like a little boy who got a new toy!"

"He does not!"

"Does too."

"Does not."

"Whatever YA, anyway how are you and G? Is he still mad at you for rejecting him?"

YA shook her head, a look of distaste appeared. "He's still mad. That's why B hesitates to do sweet stuff like he usually does. I mean is it my fault that I didn't like him back! Everyone knows I like B! I've even kissed B on the cheek before!"

"Chill woman, G's just stubborn! He'll get over it sooner! And besides.... thanks to his confession, B seems to be warming up to you. Writing his number on your hand so quickly I mean."

"YG! You heard that!"

"I love forbidden romance. Especially in real life." YG said with a smile.

"F-f-f-forbidden romance?! That's ridiculous YG! B doesn't even like me!"

"Yeah he doesn't like you, he likes your hand and only your hand. Kissing it from time to time, holding It secretly during concerts! YA! If he thought of you as a friend he wouldn't be doing that! I mean come on! He gave you his number! His number that G had to beg for! You didn't even ask for it, he just straight up gave it to you!"

YA blushes, "H-he said he was home schooled until now remember? Maybe he thinks that's how people are-"

"Please! If I was home schooled I would feel so awkward! I wouldn't be kissing and holding some girl's hand! I wouldn't be surprised if B ends up kissing you somewhere that isn't your hand, your shoulder or maybe your hips or maybe even a bit low-"

"YG!"

"Its normal for 18 year olds to do that!"

"It is not!"

"HAHAHAHA! I was just kidding!"

"It wasn't funny! It-it was so inappropriate! Me and B w-w-w-w-wouldn't even think of doing something so........... insane. We would be sweet and cute." YA says with her face completely red and hot.

YG laughs as she pats YA's shoulder. "We'll see about that."

"W-we really won't! We aren't even dating!"

YG was silent for a moment then she raises a brow.

"Are you sure about that?"