Dark world( sad)

The trees have been ripped from the ground.
The flowers are shreaded into bits.
The world has lost its colour ,the unicorns have lost their power and the queen of all has lost hope.
The wind blows strong as everything continues getting destroyed.

Saddness and stress floats in the air like how happiness and freedom once did.
The smiles and laughter have turn into frowns and cries.
From fire to ice, colors to colourless and lastly from sunshine that once shone through the sky to only Cumulonimbus clouds suffocating the sky.

Where is the light that once shone?
Where is the bright green trees and colourful flowers that once existed?
Where did the smiles and laughter go?

It's all gone but why?

The queen that once filled the world with smiles and laughter has had her heart slowly being ripped apart.
The pressure and stress is tearing her apart.
Her happiness has disappeared and she's fading away.
But guess what? Nobody knows. Nobody knows her world has turned dark. Nobody knows how her world is falling apart. Nobody knows she's suffocating in a thick black cloud.

Her smile that once reached her eyes can't be found, her eyes that once glittered has lost its twinkle and that heart that once was filled with flame and life has burned out and lost most of its life.

That is why this world has turned dark.