Don't let the darkness take over.

Her chest begins to tighten.
Her eyes begin to shine and tears appear.
Again at night she's crying.
Her heart begins to hurt and her mind fills with fear.

Not again she says, I can't go hating myself to the core Again.

"But you hang out with no friends.
You a loser. You've got tons of work waiting for you. Your phone aint blowing up. You gone fat. You aint making any difference in the world." The dark side of her mind speaks.

"No! I do make a difference. I make people smile. I make people laugh. I do so much kind stuff. I wont return there, no!" She screams in her mind.

But you will and you know it will happen. You know you a loser. Why you got no good friends. Why? It's because you a weirdo.

"Yo chill. You know you good. That's just the devil speaking. Don't listen to him.
So what if you fat, you can work it off.
So what you got no "friends" thats perfectly fine because that's not something you should be focusing on.
Focus on your future love. You are special and beautiful. You can do it!" The bright side of her mind speaks.

"You know what I can do it!" She says.

And so she gets her work out and began to work. She promised to work out. She promised to do better and not to go to that dark side.