Pass Through

I was alone, crying my heart out that time.

But, that was just me. When suddenly a stranger came.

"Why are you here? Why are you alone? Crying? " I was in awe.

I just stared at him knowing that he's not a ghost.

But, actually he really look like someone who's gentle, soft, and angel-like-guy.

"Why are you here, too? And why do you care? You can just walk and ignore me. Why did you stop? " I replied.

"Because, you look like an idiot. " I can't  believe it! He just seriously told me that!

I gritted my teeth. Thought he's an angel. I guess, I'm wrong. I just looked away from his gaze.

"Then, fine! I'm an idiot! I'm an idiot for crying. But, at least, I'm brave enough to cry. I'm brave and strong enough to feel this kind of pain! " I bitterly smiled at him.

"And you can't do anything about it! " I shouted at his face. But, what comes next made my heart remember something.

He hugged me, and say...

"No, I think you just underestimated me. Because, I can do something to mend it. If you'd just let me. I will. " I remember that, I mattered to him and I am important.

How can a stranger gave me such feeling?
But, still

I know, in that very moment. He already walk pass through my heart.

-Fai