:

"a little note"

thank you for taking a look at my book! some things to know before you go on:

• lowercase is intended

• characters are taken from S.E. Hinton's "The Outsiders" and all other characters are either completely fictional or based me and my friends in real life. i'm not very good at creating original characters, so that's why i'm using the likenesses of me and jay, possibly some of our other friends if needed.

• the idea of this book came from when jay and i thought about what'd happen if we were in the 60s and met the gang. i have to admit, it's kinda weird writing about us but an idea for a narrative popped up during those conversations. i want to share that story but again, i'm no good at creating original characters.

• if you would like to use the playlist (still in progress & will most likely be released when the book finally concludes) for this book, i include the link to the songs at the top of each of their chapters after the header picture

• i am still in school so please be patient with updates!

• any pictures used are not mine! i try to be aesthetic and get most of them from tumblr and places like that. i usually don't know the rightful owners so i don't really credit, sorry!

• don't forget to vote if you like what you read! i appreciate any and all feedback.

• and most importantly remember, that this is fanfiction, so don't take things too seriously and please enjoy my writing!

- m.c.