Can I kiss You?

I was inspired to write this because of something randomfandom-bs posted on tumblr. I thought the idea was super cute.

Background: This is set after episode three of the final season after choosing to romance Louis and save him. So he still has a tongue.

I'm going to attempt to write this from both perspectives.

Louis's perspective

I look across the fire and I chuckle when I see Clem furiously wiping food off of AJ's Disco Broccoli shirt. AJ kept saying that he could do it himself and that he wasn't a little kid anymore.

"Stop squirming around AJ! Maybe if you stopped chugging your stew, you wouldn't have spilled it all over yourself!" Clem whisper yells as she gets up from her kneeling position.

They both look at each other and cross their arms.

"Go change." Clem says sternly.

"But-" AJ tries to change her mind.

"No buts! Go change!" Clem was really mad, I wonder why.

"What are you staring at Louis?" She practically barks at me.

I jump a little when I hear her say my name.

Clementine's point of view

"What are you staring at Louis?"

I was fuming but trying to keep my cool. AJ spilled soup all over himself and Louis just watches. What does he think this is? Some show?

"The most beautiful girl in the world." He grins from ear to ear.

I'm ashamed to admit it made me smile, but I quickly look down so that he doesn't see my face.

"You're stupid." I mumble under my breath.

I look back up when I hear him get up.

"Come on, you dig it." He says as he he wiggles his eyebrows and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Do I?" I raise my eyebrows.

Louis's Point of View

I look at her honey brown eyes and my heart skips a beat. She's so pretty, so cool, wow.

I glance down at her lips.

It's like her lips are drawing me closer. We haven't kissed before should I kiss her now? Screw it.

Clementine's point of view

He's not saying anything, what do I do? When he glances down at my lips, I can't help but do the same.

"Clem, can I kiss you?" Louis blurts out. He wears a nervous expression.

I look back up at his eyes and smirk.

"Of course you can, what kind of ques-" Louis's lips cut me off. He tugs me by my waist gently. It was short, too short, I mean come on it was like two seconds long.

He pulls back to look at me and he had a satisfied look on his face and he winks at me.

"What was that?" I ask

Louis's point of view

I shake my head slightly when she asks. What did I do wrong? Am I just that bad at kissing? My eyes start to tear up a bit, I wasn't ready for this kind of response.

"Keep going," Clem whispers.

The smirk creeps back to my face. Now that's the response I was waiting for.

I pull her back in and she wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips slide against each others and Clem tugs at my dreads lightly, making me groan. My hands begin to roam her back.

Clementine's point of view

I never thought I'd like kissing so much. Louis was so perfect. He was so gentle, I could tell he really cared about me just by the way he held me. His hands roamed my back but he made sure not to move his hands to far south. but before things could get to heated-

"What are you guys doing?" A confused AJ walked out of the school building wearing a clean shirt.

My entire body freezes up and I pull back real quick, resulting in a loud wet 'pop' sound. As soon as my lips leave Louis's I shove him hard and turn to face AJ.

"Hey!" Louis yells from the ground. I guess I shoved him a little too hard, oh well.

My face was bright red by now and so was Louis's. He quickly gets up and dusts off his clothes.

"Were you guys kissing?" AJ asks in a teasing manner.

I cross my arms over each other and roll my eyes.

"We were not kissing!" I say as I scrunch up my nose, trying to look disgusted.

"Uh, yeah we were," Louis says as he looks over at me. As soon as I meet his gaze he winks which makes my face heat up even more.

AJ chuckles.

"GUYS CLEM AND LOUIS ARE KISSING!" AJ screams at the top of his lungs.

I panic and run over to him to put my hand over his mouth but by the time I reach him it's too late.

"I'm gonna kill you," I hiss.

"Whatever," AJ skips back into the building. I go to follow him but Louis stops me.

"Sooooo, when are we gonna do that again princess? I think we need some more practice," Louis says. He can't keep that smile off of his face, but then again neither can I.

I just roll my eyes and walk away.

"I'm going for a walk," I huff.

Alright, that's that. I wanted to keep it 'short and sweet' but I apparently can't do that to save my life.

Also, sorry that the kiss scene sucked. I've never kissed anyone so I tried my best and wrote it based off of things I've read in books in the past.

I hope you guys enjoyed!