New guy

Unknown p.o.v

When I pulled into this stupid ass school it was around lunch time. I had gotten lost and then minutes turned into hours and yea that happened. I pulled into the parking lot and found the perfect spot it was right in front where it was visible to everyone but a little off to the side closer to the benches. I parked my bike and took out my phone. I still had my helmet on and i looked around some people were whispering and pointing at me and i had no idea why the hell there were. Just i was about to take me helmet off these twins came up to me.
"Yo, A i thought u drove the lambo today did you go home?" Who the fuck is A and i wonder what Lambo he had because I sure as hell wanna race.
"I'm sorry bro who are you?"
I took off my helmet and they looked at each other and just laughed. I was wondering what the fuck they were on and if i could get it too.They just both looked back at me and smiled. It was like they were the pair of creepy twins in the shining.
" Have a good day!" They said simultaneously, and they walked off. That's fuckin weird i wonder if the whole school is like that? Whatever, I started walking into the school. The halls looked huge like this was bigger than a Dodger stadium. Okay that's a little too far but its huge!
I couldn't find the office so I had to ask someone. There wasn't many people in the hall, but there was a band of sluts in the corner eye raping me. So I decided to try my luck. I walk over to them and say
"Would you happen to know where the office is, I'm new here and I'm lost?"
Just as I say that the fakest person i have ever seen walks toward me. Her spray tan looked as is she rubbed orange neon paint all over her body but still couldn't match her foundation.  Lashes looking like a swifter feather duster. The botched boobs over flowing out of her 5xs too small shirt. With some 5 inch heels
"Hi I'm Bella and who might you be?" She said all of this while batting her eyelashes and trying to curve her body to look thick. She looked like something you would see in a clown house mirror.
"Mason, so can you show me where the office is?"
" Why don't we just skip school and head staring to my bed."
What the fuck is wrong with this chick, she knows my name and face and she already wanted to fuck.
"You know what I'm kinda okay with staying in school. So I'm just going to go now."
I turn around and sprint the fuck outta there this chick had some serious problems, she seemed like a burnt cabbage patch doll. When I  start to round the corner i bump into someone. suddenly a drink is poured on me and whoever the other fucker is. I see them on the floor and a bunch of people start surrounding them. All i can hear is rounds of. "A are you okay" " OMG do you need paper towels!" " Do you need the nurse?" " CALL THE NURSE!"
Is this dude like a God or something. Is everyone in this damn school attached to him at the hip?
"GUYS I'm fine just is the other person okay?"
Wait a second, this dude hasn't even hit puberty yet. His voice is all squeaked up. HA that shit is funny
"WHERE IS A!"
I turn around and see the twins that i met this morning. They rush past me and the crown parts, when i look in i see a girl. No taller then 5'6 sitting up with soda on her and  paper towels in her hand
" A thank god your okay everyone has been texting us."
This shit happened like a minute ago, the chick got soda poured on her what's the big deal.
" I'm fine . Just a little soda"
She starts to laugh and soon everyone in the halls is laughing. What was so funny ? All she said was 6 words, who is this chick. She looked at me an asks, "Are you okay?"
"Ya I'm fine, why the fuck do you care though"
"I just wanted to make sure and sorry about that."
Then she gets up and walks away, why the hell is she so nice. I dumped soda on her and ruined her clothes. Most girls would run off crying. Much less saying sorry.
And why the hell do i care. Whatever I'm over it.
*RING RING RING
Fuck i didn't even get to find the office. UGHHH what ever just walk and try to find it